locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Sorry for the slow replies...Been working on doing the editing around some of the artwork I was sent. Should be done today.

:sneaky: No spoilers...

The main focus is on Mary, other characters may appear.
Honestly I really need to play the Beta to know just how much made it in fully.
Woah thanks for replying. We fans cant wait to enjoy the NEW content :)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Just a suggestion. Not trying to be offensive or kinkshame cuckold fetishist. But what if you put your perspective on the husbands of the wives that the MC fucks. Does that help to compensate you guys while the content is being worked on?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The people asking for the NTR need to understand that NTR is separated into the "planned" second story. If NTR is put into the game it will last for a couple of scenes after the choice and then it will pop up with "please play the other path".
NTR is a different type of content than Danny. Sure, traps are also niche but traps can fit the main storyline (The alter-ego wouldn't mind banging his ass, seeing the Christmas special), so it wouldn't be too bad adding that option in, while NTR means that they'd need to start work on the 2nd storyline (The choice to go to the hospital to get the alter ego removed, as alter ego would never be OK with being cucked) while the "main storyline" isn't even close to finished.
Though I guess the game has been worked on for over 2 years now, so you've been teased with that tag for a long time. :)

Although if NTR path were to be added, I'd like it if the "no alter-ego" path would have a non-NTR path to it as well - more of a "true love" path for those that don't want to be cucked, but find the main story's alter-ego to be annoying and exceedingly cringe.

Last edited:

himler

Jun 16, 2017
I just want to see a "sharing" option not full on cuckolding. MC sharing the girls could fit in the main story. Shame there's no sharing tag on the forum.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Look, it's simple.

All you do is make the trap bite down on the pillow as you plow them.

While plowing them, you guzzle a bottle of whiskey while smoking a cigar screaming something about 'fuck the normies'

Hairs will begin to grow on your chest and a big bushy beard if you do it right, at which point, the sun shades come out.

Once you've done this, your heterosexuality is firmly secure as you've proven you are a true alpha.

If someone tries to interfere you during this vital process, while continuing all of the above, you have to whip out your colt 45 and demand they leave the room immediately until you've nutted.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Look, it's simple.

All you do is make the trap bite down on the pillow as you plow them.

While plowing them, you guzzle a bottle of whiskey while smoking a cigar screaming something about 'fuck the normies'

Hairs will begin to grow on your chest and a big bushy beard if you do it right, at which point, the sun shades come out.

Once you've done this, your heterosexuality is firmly secure as you've proven you are a true alpha.

If someone tries to interfere you during this vital process, while continuing all of the above, you have to whip out your colt 45 and demand they leave the room immediately until you've nutted.
Tried this and it works bro! I turned a girl in denial into a real girl. Now she can only nut if i put a dick in her. Had to improvise the Colt method since it's illegal in my country so i use a ballpeen hammer instead.Thanks for the tips Raven, very cool.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes