Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
so this game has been in development for 3 years already and you still cant bang the mother.
I mean, real art and the most beautiful things (and scenes) need time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Best ones in the game actually, because we will bang MARY)

Buu94

Jun 12, 2020
this game could get the biggest shitstorm of the century if theres no actual sex scenes with mary hahaha ppl here acting if there a lockdown going on outside

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
this game could get the biggest shitstorm of the century if theres no actual sex scenes with mary hahaha ppl here acting if there a lockdown going on outside
They already released a tease confirming the sex scene, but shit happens.

Garnito

Jun 4, 2018
Hold the line .... why would there be an abandoned tag ? The devs simply are the type to give massive updates every couple of months, instead monthly updates with little to no content.
The problem is that on 9 December the devs said that they are aiming for late December. Then Uberpie got sick, and on 30 January, so almost 2 months later, they say that the update is 90% completed. So either the devs did absolutely nothing for 2 months, or they lied about the advancement of the update.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
The problem is that on 9 December the devs said that they are aiming for late December. Then Uberpie got sick, and on 30 January, so almost 2 months later, they say that the update is 90% completed. So either the devs did absolutely nothing for 2 months, or they lied about the advancement of the update.
Yeah I want to be hopeful and for the most part still am but games like Obidil have made me super skeptical. The dev had said there'd be an update at the end of Jan 2020 then for months he kept saying "I'm basically done". Then boom one day he says the artist left and they're onhold from now on. No mention of all that work they had supposedly done.

Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes