assman69420

May 21, 2020
I don't think the game should be marked abandoned. One of the devs is still providing updates on where they stand behind the scenes, and apparently a covid infection played a role in the delay... Depending on how badly their body responded to Covid, it definitely could put a hold on development. The update sounds like a big one, I'm hopeful we'll have more quality smut game this month :)

Here's hoping for even more anal content~ :D

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
when did you say you had covid? It was said that he was ill.
When they made the delay official it was evident that they had a lot to do. And these 2 months of delay have shown that they had a lot to do.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
when did you say you had covid? It was said that he was ill.
When they made the delay official it was evident that they had a lot to do. And these 2 months of delay have shown that they had a lot to do.
From my private convos with Uber we're 90% sure it was Covid.

I wasn't sat there checking his temperature obviously but from what I was told he was very unwell.

Dev95

Feb 5, 2021
Need some help. it says is should check on Becca and Priscilla but i cant find them anywhere. Please help

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
just an observation i've had here, it is surprising how receptive this thread is for gay content with danny

given how gay content for other games is very unpopular (notable example is a gay content update in summertime saga receiving 0 votes in an update poll, literally not even a single troll vote), it is really unexpected that for this game, gay content is actually quite popular

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
just an observation i've had here, it is surprising how receptive this thread is for gay content with danny

given how gay content for other games is very unpopular (notable example is a gay content update in summertime saga receiving 0 votes in an update poll, literally not even a single troll vote), it is really unexpected that for this game, gay content is actually quite popular
Its because traps and femboys have their own fan base.

If Danny was a muscle bound hairy bear no one would want to know. (or very few)

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017

What lostraven said and maybe also because most people don't think about traps and femboys as gay content.

Nov 10, 2017
What lostraven said and maybe also because most people don't think about traps and femboys as gay content.
i mean it is objectively gay. unless danny is revealed to not be a dude, it is gay content.

i do agree though that femboy and traps will get more attention than a normal dude when it comes to gay content in these games.

but it is still gay, that is objective.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i mean it is objectively gay. unless danny is revealed to not be a dude, it is gay content.

i do agree though that femboy and traps will get more attention than a normal dude when it comes to gay content in these games.

but it is still gay, that is objective.
I don't concern myself with thinking hard about whether somethings gay or not.

If I want to fuck something I'll fuck it. Not have an existential crisis about my sexuality.

Also everyone knows it ain't gay as long as you on top :cool:
DuESUfhXgAAfrL5.jpg

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I don't concern myself with thinking hard about whether somethings gay or not.

If I want to fuck something I'll fuck it. Not have an existential crisis about my sexuality.

Also everyone knows it ain't gay as long as you on top :cool:
Snickers pog

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Hahaha, Danny's popularity was seen to come from the first updates. Also, the fact that his scenes have a lot of humor and tension makes it consumable for someone not interested in homosexual content. The content of it is quite light.

I hope Uber recovers with strength like that of a bull, I've been following this project since the first update (as time has passed) and I wish you all the best in the world for the good times I've spent playing this game.

Reactions: WatchmanW
Jun 7, 2019
I will never understand why people say traps are gay. I don't like men I would never put my dick in a man I'm not homosexual either, seeing a man in a swimsuit, seeing abs or anything a woman would find attractive in a man doesn't get me erect it does the opposite. I am not "sexually attracted to people of one's own sex", and therefore can't be describe as a homosexual or gay it'd simply be inaccurate to call me that. So no liking Traps isn't gay AT BEST it's loosely bi. I am a heterosexual male attracted to feminine things if its feminine I like it, I'll fuck it. I don't wanna ramble too much so I'll stop here but I think I made my point clear it's just inaccurate to describe traps as gay. At best liking traps makes you bi since you would like women and you'd like men who look, act, talk and remind you of women.

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I will never understand why people say traps are gay. I don't like men I would never put my dick in a man I'm not homosexual either, seeing a man in a swimsuit, seeing abs or anything a woman would find attractive in a man doesn't get me erect it does the opposite. I am not "sexually attracted to people of one's own sex", and therefore can't be describe as a homosexual or gay it'd simply be inaccurate to call me that. So no liking Traps isn't gay AT BEST it's loosely bi. I am a heterosexual male attracted to feminine things if its feminine I like it, I'll fuck it. I don't wanna ramble too much so I'll stop here but I think I made my point clear it's just inaccurate to describe traps as gay. At best liking traps makes you bi since you would like women and you'd like men who look, act, talk and remind you of women.
The word you're looking for is . That's where I fall.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
about "traps r gay?" argument, i said this a few times before, if its gay or not, i dont care, so long the character is fem looking enough. i would even say, in some cases, the traps actually look better and more feminine than some trully female characters.

i also asked it before, but, does the content you enjoy define you? does liking the saw movies make you a sadist? does liking any variation of "Rpe play" like mind control, sleeping or drugged, makes you a rpist? does liking incest stories means you literally want to fuck your mother/sister(s)?

if the answer is no for those things, why does enjoying trap content be gay?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes