jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I will never understand why people say traps are gay. I don't like men I would never put my dick in a man I'm not homosexual either, seeing a man in a swimsuit, seeing abs or anything a woman would find attractive in a man doesn't get me erect it does the opposite. I am not "sexually attracted to people of one's own sex", and therefore can't be describe as a homosexual or gay it'd simply be inaccurate to call me that. So no liking Traps isn't gay AT BEST it's loosely bi. I am a heterosexual male attracted to feminine things if its feminine I like it, I'll fuck it. I don't wanna ramble too much so I'll stop here but I think I made my point clear it's just inaccurate to describe traps as gay. At best liking traps makes you bi since you would like women and you'd like men who look, act, talk and remind you of women.
Then you are bi.

How are you still convinced that you are straight if you are attracted to male genitalia, no matters how feminine the guy looks ? It's like saying i'm vegan but I eat meat sometimes lol

Last edited:

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I got sent some more work I need to shift through for the update. Hopefully get some of it done later and tomorrow.
You're a angel me don't deserve but each time you give news about the update each times it's look like we was never the 90% Uber was talking. I think he takes his patreon some sort of dummy

May 3, 2018
I got sent some more work I need to shift through for the update. Hopefully get some of it done later and tomorrow.
Without wanting to sound like an ungrateful shite for the continued news, this isn't the beta, this is still more content being added? (Which obviously is a good thing, but the update thirst is real)

Reactions: locco1234

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Without wanting to sound like an ungrateful shite for the continued news, this isn't the beta, this is still more content being added? (Which obviously is a good thing, but the update thirst is real)
It's just some script configuration work for stuff I wrote a while back, (for this update)
Should be done quickly.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
It's just some script configuration work for stuff I wrote a while back, (for this update)
Should be done quickly.
Please please tell me it's a good update, I had enough disappointment with the last AoT chapter, I just need something good.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
Then you are bi.

How can you still convinced that you are straight if you are attracted to male genitalia, no matters how feminine the guy looks ? It's like saying i'm vegan but I eat meat sometimes lol
The English language is meant for communication, that means accuracy is kinda important if you were to call someone bi or gay people would interpret it as "he likes dudes" the reason it's an issue is cause it's not accurate, it's intentionally misleading and as another person kindly pointed out there's literally a word for what I was talking about: . I'm not attracted to male genitalia I'm impartial to it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i got one question hows hot the update going be 1 out of 10? when it update dont matter as long it do update so my best question is 1 out of 10 how hot

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yikes. The MC is a pussy.
Play longer than 10 minutes skrub.

i got one question hows hot the update going be 1 out of 10? when it update dont matter as long it do update so my best question is 1 out of 10 how hot
Well I always hope it's 10/10 but I gotta get the beta to see it for myself to be sure. :sneaky:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes