DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
the game will update in 2/15?or next next weekend
man could that be anymore vague? is it going to be bigger then the updates that we been given or is it as short as of now, are there going to b place's opened up, any new cock drunk slut action? and will the dog get his atomic dog on lol

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
I am not writing this fresh after finishing the game but I do remember having a very strong reaction after playing. So much so that this has been on my watch list for some time. That being said is there any idea when the next update is coming? Not trying to rush, take a full year if needed, just curious as I enjoyed what I did play and look forward to the next installment.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Yikes. The MC is a pussy.
Play for a long period of time. The MC at the start is a cockroach.
But he "mans up" later in the game ..... well more like corrupted rly.

MC starts picking up traits from his evil subconscious.
Its very subtle, you can even miss some hints if you play the game in one sitting.
The writting in this game is very good.

----

I honestly believe from how the MC and his evil subconscious are written, that later in the game MC will stop hearing the voice from him subconscious because they would be the same person.

But it will be a gradual process. MC is getting used to the fact his Evil Subconscious takes control of his body and the MC just "enjoys the ride".

Later I believe the Evil Voice will disappear periodically in some sexual/confrontational situations and the MC will panic because he got comfortable being in the passenger seat, being just an observer. And MC will starting thinking stuff like "What would he do in this situation" (referring to his evil subconscious).

And eventually at the end of the game, the Voice will disappear entirely, because the MC will no longer need him.

Thats my theory tho.

Reactions: heygtre and Alvass

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
he becomes tyler durden
While I can't speak for what Uber's vision is for the character.

My initial drafts of the characters arc were very much Tyler Durden-esque.

At one point, I wanted the MC to even change his attire, his eyes were going to have more darkness around them and he was going to have a more leather jacket with cigarettes look kind of thing.

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
Do you want good 2d art? Also most of the 3d rendering is done by the computer more powerful the rig the faster it gets done also models iirc
Bruh you speak as if professional Mangakas didn't draw 50 pages of good quality h manga in 30 days, but in all honesty I dont mind waiting, I just wanted to poke at your comment

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
And eventually at the end of the game, the Voice will disappear entirely, because the MC will no longer need him.
Actually, it is my firm belief that the mc is lying on some hospital bed after the accident with the car, and all this story is something that goes into his head while in a state of coma like a dream. I think that at the end of the game he will eventually wake up and while he will be driven to his home, his inner devil will give him a nudge thus making his dream come true. Only now, he knows what he is supposed to do and he knows how things will work out for him.
You don't get a split personality for just being a wimp, but if you have sustained some sort of trauma (physical or/and mental) then all things are possible.

Reactions: Limited20
Aug 12, 2019
Actually, it is my firm belief that the mc is lying on some hospital bed after the accident with the car, and all this story is something that goes into his head while in a state of coma like a dream. I think that at the end of the game he will eventually wake up and while he will be driven to his home, his inner devil will give him a nudge thus making his dream come true. Only now, he knows what he is supposed to do and he knows how things will work out for him.
You don't get a split personality for just being a wimp, but if you have sustained some sort of trauma (physical or/and mental) then all things are possible.
"it was all a dream!" so lame, why do people make fantasies that are more boring than reality?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes