Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Ugh, I was mislead. For all the so called no more ntr advertisement, this game is still SUPER cucky. Within minutes of starting, you get dumped with scenes like your childhood neighbor friend getting groped by your big black bully as he mocks how much of a sissy you are. Or scenes like your sister being paraded in front of you by him as he demonstrates to you his sexual dominance over a girl he saw you have interest in.

It's the same exact fetish, it seems like they're trying to have ntr but skirts it on technicalities. Whether it's ntr or not, this stuff needs a damn tag.

Last edited:

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Ugh, I was mislead. For all the so called no more ntr advertisement, this game is still SUPER cucky. Within minutes of starting, you get dumped with scenes like your childhood neighbor friend getting groped by your big black bully as he mocks how much of a sissy you are. Or scenes like your sister being paraded in front of you by him as he demonstrates to you his sexual dominance over a girl he saw you have interest in.

It's the same exact fetish, it seems like they're trying to have ntr but skirts it on technicalities. Whether it's ntr or not, this stuff needs a damn tag.
What- that.... that isnt NTR at most that's some like sexual harassment i dont wanna spoil anything but uh just keep playing

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Silence fool.

Play longer than ten minutes then return when you have restored some honor to your name.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
What- that.... that isnt NTR at most that's some like sexual harassment i dont wanna spoil anything but uh just keep playing
No it's not simply sexual harassment. Here there is a clear element of mc's bully targeting girls mc is explicitly interested in while he's present to observe it accompanied by ridicule of the mc for being a beta. That's quite a lot of the fetish's checkboxes, arguably all of the non-optional ones as a lot of ntr genre happens before mc confesses. I understand that later the MC is supposed to gain some balls, but it doesn't really change the fact that you are subjected to this fetish forcefully early on instead of being able to interrupt it before the actions take place.

Silence fool.

Play longer than ten minutes then return when you have restored some honor to your name.
How do following scenes change the fetish content of previous scenes. If you have a scene with futa earlier on, then later that character loses their dick, it doesn't change the existence of futa content in the game. That is to say, even if he wins the girls back over, it doesn't change the forced cuckoldry scenes the player is subjected to early on.

It's pretty clear that this game was designed early on towards this fetish, even if it was later poorly refurbished to gain those mainstream dollars. Which mind you, I have no problem with people liking this fetish. Even call it something else if you like, if you do not care for the current terms. Just some kind of clear warning instead of plain denial would be nice to avoid the nasty surprise.

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
ollowing scenes change the fetish content of previous scenes. If you have a scene with futa earlier on, then later that character loses their dick, it doesn't change the initial existence of futa in the game. That is to say, even if he wins the girls back over, it doesn't change the forced cuckoldry scenes the player is subjected to early on.

It's pretty clear that this game was designed early on towards this fetish, even if it was later poorly refurbished to gain those mainstream dollars. Which mind you, I have no problem with people liking this fetish. Just a proper warning instead of plain denial would be nice to avoid the nasty surprise.
'Forced Cuckoldry' = Ten minutes of a bully being mean to you and harassing some girl(s) you like - who he hasn't fucked I'll add. (Before you literally screw him over at every turn).

...For an opening that's still supposed to be changed again eventually anyway.

1613189545928.png

Jesus Christ.

Just delete the game bro, before I get a migraine.

Jun 7, 2019
No it's not simply sexual harassment. Here there is a clear element of mc's bully targeting girls mc is explicitly interested in while he's present accompanied by ridicule of the mc for being a beta. It's the same thing that happens in all those doujins, abusing the mc's love interest in front of him and mocking him. I understand that later the MC is supposed to gain some balls, but it doesn't really change the fact that you are subjected to this fetish forcefully early on instead of being able to interrupt it before the actions take place.

How do following scenes change the fetish content of previous scenes. If you have a scene with futa earlier on, then later that character loses their dick, it doesn't change the initial existence of futa in the game. That is to say, even if he wins the girls back over, it doesn't change the forced cuckoldry scenes the player is subjected to early on.

It's pretty clear that this game was designed early on towards this fetish, even if it was later poorly refurbished to gain those mainstream dollars. Which mind you, I have no problem with people liking this fetish. Just a proper warning instead of plain denial would be nice to avoid the nasty surprise.
What are you complaining about? There's no ntr. Stop arguing about your inability to control every little factor in the games you play. The whole point is MC's a wimp and early on he lets the women he loves get bullied in front of him, then his bad side comes in and after that he gets all the chicks, simple no? Together they start to achieve their conquest and to solidify that once mc gets you in his harem you're his, no stealing his property. There's no ntr in the game hell even later on they let you avoid the scene of the principal and Mia, a girl who Mc doesn't even like and they're not even fucking just talking to each other while she tries to push some anal beads out at his command, that scene has an opt out specifically for people like you. You blatantly lied about having an issue with ntr you said you don't have an issue with them but then said the dev hasn't done ntr cause he wants those mainstream dollars, you clearly do have an issue. Of course the bully "targeted" the women Mc likes, they're in a small town and there's literally a lack of girls. Mc becomes a man suddenly Darnell is never around Becca and loses control of Sara and gets dicked on when he gets near Priscilla, I mean what more can you want. Look at the bigger picture for a second instead of saying "Ew there's sexual harassment." maybe think oh this dude Darnell is the main antagonist. Don't think "oh no Darnell made her pull down her pants." Think why did she pull down her pants? Remember Mc is basically her brother so either she has no standards or OMG SHE LIKES THE MC *gasp* Your comparison makes no sense there was no Ntr in the first place, it'd be like if there was game and some dude sees a girl with an enlarged clit and thinks "She's got a dick!" and then goes to the forum to complain about how he can't have any futa or even any semblance to it in his games cause it's gay and he can't have any gay in his games otherwise he's gay. Now everybody knows he's that guy, the dude who didn't play the story through and just went straight to complain about how his irrational needs and them not being met. To cap it off I'll just say this. There is no ntr in Taffy tales if there was it'd be tagged, good day court jester.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
'Forced Cuckoldry' = Ten minutes of a bully being mean to you and harassing some girl(s) you like - who he hasn't fucked I'll add. (Before you literally screw him over at every turn).

...For an opening that's still supposed to be changed again eventually anyway.

View attachment 1034054

Jesus Christ.

Just delete the game bro, before I get a migraine.
Yes, I believe it is. As I've explained it shares all the same story and emotional properties as cuckoldry. The duration nor the penetration are really relevant to that fact. If you have an alpha male type having his way with the beta male type's love interests right in front of him, as the aroused beta male makes no serious attempt at stopping it even as he's being belittled for it, that's pretty much cuckoldry. Can't really just write later "don't worry there is no penetration" as a way to brush the whole situation off as if it was just a standard no fetish scene. Which mind you feels like a cheap last minute cop out in itself as if darnell could do all that he could easily have fucked her twenty times over. In any case, if you saw this situation anywhere else in life, you'd call that guy a textbook cuck for not at least taking a swing at him.

I know you probably did, but I hope you don't take this criticism the wrong way. As I said, I have no problem with people liking to play through such situations, just would like a proper heads up in some form. I'm glad to hear though that the opening is supposed to change again eventually though. The artist is definitely talented so I'll take a quick peek when that happens. For now, I did indeed delete it.

What are you complaining about? There's no ntr. -cut text wall-
I can't really go through all of that but needless to say there are about 100 ways to do everything you say without writing a cuckoldry scene. This isn't the first game to be in a small town where the mc has a bully. You don't really need to resort to scenes where MC is aroused while having multiple love interests sexually abused in front of him without any real attempt to prevent it. That is a very specific fetish. Could easily have a choice to have say MC take a pathetic swing at him to cut the scene short, resulting in MC getting his ass kicked instead of the girl getting abused. Evokes all the same emotions, minus the fantasy of being aroused at watching the love interest being toyed with by the stereotypical big black other man. This is also not expecting to control every little thing, this is kinda big one as most players given the choice would not remotely choose to react this way. So you're basically forcing the player's hand to make him the cuckold, or if you prefer, cuckold-like which of course could rub some the wrong way.

As for the supposed lie, I said I don't have a problem with others wanting or liking this fetish, I didn't say I'm fine with playing said game. Hence why I recommended a proper warning.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes