Aug 13, 2017
All this arguing over traps making you gay and some guy groping a girl against her will being NTR just shows to me that a percentage of people who play this game are insecure. For example, it's like the voice says, it doesn't really matter whether who you're pounding is a guy or girl it's about domination. You're not only banging the girl Danny has a major crush on and thinks is dating behind his back, you're slowly turning him on to the idea of dressing up like a girl and serving you. That's complete domination.

As for the new challenger with the insane NTR standards. Grow a pair and at least make it outside of the school and the first scene before you judge the game.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
All this arguing over traps making you gay and some guy groping a girl against her will being NTR just shows to me that a percentage of people who play this game are insecure. For example, it's like the voice says, it doesn't really matter whether who you're pounding is a guy or girl it's about domination. You're not only banging the girl Danny has a major crush on and thinks is dating behind his back, you're slowly turning him on to the idea of dressing up like a girl and serving you. That's complete domination.

As for the new challenger with the insane NTR standards. Grow a pair and at least make it outside of the school and the first scene before you judge the game.
I didn't judge the game, I judged the portion of the game I played, and remarked that there is a fetish present that the game advertises is not in the game. It's not an insane NTR standard to call a meek boy who's getting visibly hard at having his love interests paraded and abused in front of him by an alpha male bully who ridicules him for it NTR. That's the normal standard, heck it's practically the most classic caricature for the fetish.

It could open up to be the best game after later, he could turn into a guy so alpha that he gets darnell a sex change and sodomizes him, it still wouldn't change the start of the game's contents. And hence would not change a thing about the criticism. Posts like this reminds me of the people who used to say you need to play 60 hours into final fantasy XIII before saying anything about it because that's when the game opens up. That is an absurd standard that ensures no one with strong criticism will ever give it as they won't get that far. If your criticism is not remotely directed at the section of the game that takes place after, you don't need to forcefully play through it.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
I didn't judge the game, I judged the portion of the game I played, and remarked that there is a fetish present that the game advertises is not in the game. It's not insane NTR standard to call a meek boy who's getting visibly hard at having his love interests paraded and abused in front of him by an alpha male bully who ridicules him for it. That's just a classic stereotype of the fetish.

It could open up to be the best game after later, he could turn into a guy so alpha that he gets darnell a sex change and sodomizes him, it still wouldn't change the start of the game's contents. And hence would not change a thing about the criticism. Posts like this reminds me of the people who used to say you need to play 60 hours into final fantasy XIII before saying anything about it because that's when the game opens up. That is an absurd standard that ensures no one with strong criticism will every give it as they won't get that far. If your criticism is not remotely directed at the section of the game that takes place after, you don't need to forcefully play through it.
At this point you have to be trolling and I don't wanna feed you but I'm gonna feed you. Stop saying Ntr there is no Ntr if there was Ntr the game would be tagged Ntr case closed. Stop purposefully bending reality to fit your standards. If you have an issue ask the mods to tag the game Ntr because if there was Ntr as you say surely they'd tag it, right? Stop saying there's no warning, look at all those tags up top every sign pointed to the "problems" you believe your facing, you ignored them and then whined. You don't get that many tags without covering every base possible. Leave it be and learn Court Jester.

Reactions: Dangel610
Aug 13, 2017
I didn't judge the game, I judged the portion of the game I played, and remarked that there is a fetish present that the game advertises is not in the game. It's not an insane NTR standard to call a meek boy who's getting visibly hard at having his love interests paraded and abused in front of him by an alpha male bully who ridicules him for it NTR. That's the normal standard, heck it's practically the most classic caricature for the fetish.

It could open up to be the best game after later, he could turn into a guy so alpha that he gets darnell a sex change and sodomizes him, it still wouldn't change the start of the game's contents. And hence would not change a thing about the criticism. Posts like this reminds me of the people who used to say you need to play 60 hours into final fantasy XIII before saying anything about it because that's when the game opens up. That is an absurd standard that ensures no one with strong criticism will ever give it as they won't get that far. If your criticism is not remotely directed at the section of the game that takes place after, you don't need to forcefully play through it.
Accept that there's a huge difference between "oh you gotta play 60 hours into it" and "you've barely gotten halfway through a single scene."

As for whether it's NTR or not you can debate that till the end of time. Personally I class it as the slow corruption of the partner through continued sexual affairs with a bully/FUB all the while the partner is unaware/turned on at the prospect. This at most is bullying mixed with sexual assault and your guy reacting to seeing a pair of titties for the first time. It's not like hes thinking to himself "oh wow the thought of darnell doing this turns me on" it's unconscious he can't control how he reacts to stimuli. If you see a couple out in the park and the girl accidentally nip slips and the guy pinches her arse, have you been NTR'd?

Reactions: Dangel610

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
At this point you have to be trolling and I don't wanna feed you but I'm gonna feed you. Stop saying Ntr there is no Ntr if there was Ntr the game would be tagged Ntr case closed. Stop purposefully bending reality to fit your standards. If you have an issue ask the mods to tag the game Ntr because if there was Ntr as you say surely they'd tag it, right? Stop saying there's no warning, look at all those tags up top every sign pointed to the "problems" you believe your facing, you ignored them and then whined. You don't get that many tags without covering every base possible. Leave it be and learn Court Jester.
So you're saying don't believe your lying eyes, appeal to mod authority fallacy instead? As if they are arbiters of truth, tags can't be wrong or missing and they absolutely could not have have any motives to agree with developer marketing?

I think you're right about one thing though, given no one has provided an argument at how a stereotypically meek boy getting visibly aroused at watching his alpha bully having his way with his love interests and ridiculing him doesn't qualify as cuckoldry, this does seem to be a waste of time. Ultimately, all I asked was any kind of proper warning tag be added but it seems fans of this game seem massively defensive and impatient about this issue. Which leads me to believe I'm not the first person who noticed this and I'm sure I will not be the last the last unpleasantly surprised downloader they pitchfork away. So this will indeed be my last post on this issue.

Accept that there's a huge difference between "oh you gotta play 60 hours into it" and "you've barely gotten halfway through a single scene."

As for whether it's NTR or not you can debate that till the end of time. Personally I class it as the slow corruption of the partner through continued sexual affairs with a bully/FUB all the while the partner is unaware/turned on at the prospect. This at most is bullying mixed with sexual assault and your guy reacting to seeing a pair of titties for the first time. It's not like hes thinking to himself "oh wow the thought of darnell doing this turns me on" it's unconscious he can't control how he reacts to stimuli. If you see a couple out in the park and the girl accidentally nip slips and the guy pinches her arse, have you been NTR'd?
I've seen the scenes to completion. I'm only critiquing those specific scenes. Nothing any other scenes say can change the context of those scenes. So there really isn't a reason to keep playing further. Also, I played this game a long time ago further than this time, before the new advertisement of NO NTR, so I have a general idea of things especially given how little changed with these scenes. I vaguely recall darnell also turning his sights onto the mother character for example, which would further reinforce the point, though I did not mention it as I do not assume that's still in the game. So you can understand why I do not want to go further again when it's not looking much better this time and I've already done it once before, only to have the issue compounded.

I think your explanation of multiple phenomenon is an attempt at rationalizing your already desired conclusion. Occam's razor, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Being that this is not several things happening at once. They are simply poorly modified cuckoldry scene remnants from the origins of this game and the MC is enjoying all of it. Realistically, if one sees tits for the first time but is in the middle of a traumatic scene happening to a loved one, one does not idly watch and get hard outside of ntr fetish content. This is a very common trope specific to the genre, in most games authors will avoid such scenes altogether. Certainly not have mc get off on it.

Anyway while your new post seems more reasonable to debate I'm afraid we'll have to end things here. The mass hostility of people here towards polite disagreement has made me lose interest in continuing further discussions. Thanks for trying to speak to me like a person with your last post instead of treating me as a heretic though, I do genuinely appreciate it.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Ugh, I was mislead. For all the so called no more ntr advertisement, this game is still SUPER cucky. Within minutes of starting, you get dumped with scenes like your childhood neighbor friend getting groped by your big black bully as he mocks how much of a sissy you are. Or scenes like your sister being paraded in front of you by him as he demonstrates to you his sexual dominance over a girl he saw you have interest in.

It's the same exact fetish, it seems like they're trying to have ntr but skirts it on technicalities. Whether it's ntr or not, this stuff needs a damn tag.
Either you have such low tolerance for ANYTHING seeming like the lifestyle of a weak/beta dude, or you're insecure about your own masculinity that you can't tolerate characters who act weak and are bullied.

If you can't tolerate even the implication that your character is a weak/beta at the start, but he is a good dude because he LITERALLY saved Becca from the bullies, standing up for the person/friend he liked/loves. He stood up for Becca, he actually took actions as a character to NOT be a cuck, but for you the implications seems to be that he's a cuck because he isn't a strong rambo like alpha male, and the moment another male character is about the enter the scene (who happens to be interested in girls) they should get decimated, so the whole story would turn into "a guy surrounded by sexy girls at a school"..
I am sorry but I don't see the merit of your line of thought, and I think you have issues if you can't get through a couple of scenes where Darnell is harassing a girl (who the MC saves), and 1 where he tells your SISTER to show her panties to you (you know that sisters don't usually like their brothers, right? So if she's interested in Darnell at the start, then that's more than realistic, and isn't "cuckish", because she was never yours anyway.).

As far as I know cuckoldry/NTR is literally another dude making out/having sex with a character that you like, in front of you. The scenes at the start DID NOT have that. The only cuckish moment was the sister part (which again, she's your sister), but that was 1 single scene and it wasn't even to the level of making out, but rather an indication a "foreshadowing" of what you need to deal with "if you want your sister back". Like have you heard of the "skip button"? If you can't get through that, like others said, I think the issue is with you. I don't like NTR/Cuckoldry, but the start of this game is literally just setting up the basic story so we could contrast it to what happens after.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
'Forced Cuckoldry' = Ten minutes of a bully being mean to you and harassing some girl(s) you like - who he hasn't fucked I'll add. (Before you literally screw him over at every turn).

...For an opening that's still supposed to be changed again eventually anyway.

View attachment 1034054

Jesus Christ.

Just delete the game bro, before I get a migraine.
Pffft kinda been curious about that does greda just like not remember running us over LMAO

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Either you have such low tolerance for ANYTHING seeming like the lifestyle of a weak/beta dude, or you're insecure about your own masculinity that you can't tolerate characters who act weak and are bullied.

If you can't tolerate even the implication that your character is a weak/beta at the start, but he is a good dude because he LITERALLY saved Becca from the bullies, standing up for the person/friend he likes/loves. He stood up for Becca, he wasn't a complete cuck, he actually took actions as a character to NOT be a cuck. But for you the implications that he's a cuck because he isn't a strong rambo like alpha male, and the moment another male character is about the enter (who happens to be interested in girls) the scene they should get decimated, so the whole show should be a guy surrounded by sexy girls at a school..
I am sorry but I don't see the merit of your line of thought, and I think you have issues if you can't get through a couple of scenes where Darnell is harassing a girl (who the MC literally saves her from), and 1 where he tells your SISTER to show her panties to you (you know that sisters don't usually like their brothers, right? So if she's interested in Darnell at the start, then that's more than realistic, and isn't "cuckish", because she was never his anyway.).

As far as I know cuckoldry/NTR is literally another dude making out/having sex with a character that you like, in front of you. The scenes at the start DID NOT have that. The only cuckish moment was the sister part (which again, she's your sister), but that was 1 single scene and it wasn't even to the level of making out, but rather an indication a "foreshadowing" of what you need to deal with "if you want your sister back". Like have you heard of the "skip button"? If you can't get through that, like others said, I think the issue is with you. I don't like NTR/Cuckoldry, but the start of this game is literally just setting up the basic story so we could contrast it to what happens after.
dont forget the fact we save his life and litterally plan to bang his sister- this crab is confused on what folks call NTR on this forum

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
So you're saying don't believe your lying eyes, appeal to mod authority fallacy instead? As if they are arbiters of truth, tags can't be wrong or missing and they absolutely could not have have any motives to agree with developer marketing?

I think you're right about one thing though, given no one has provided an argument at how a stereotypically meek boy getting visibly aroused at watching his alpha bully having his way with his love interests and ridiculing him doesn't qualify as cuckoldry, this does seem to be a waste of time. Ultimately, all I asked was any kind of proper warning tag be added but it seems fans of this game seem massively defensive and impatient about this issue. Which leads me to believe I'm not the first person who noticed this and I'm sure I will not be the last the last unpleasantly surprised downloader they pitchfork away. So this will indeed be my last post on this issue.

I've seen the scenes to completion. I'm only critiquing those specific scenes. Nothing any other scenes say can change the context of those scenes. So there really isn't a reason to keep playing further. Also, I played this game a long time ago further than this time, before the new advertisement of NO NTR, so I have a general idea of things especially given how little changed with these scenes. I vaguely recall darnell also turning his sights onto the mother character for example, which would further reinforce the point, though I did not mention it as I do not assume that's still in the game. So you can understand why I do not want to go further again when it's not looking much better this time and I've already done it once before, only to have the issue compounded.

I think your explanation of multiple phenomenon is an attempt at rationalizing your already desired conclusion. Occam's razor, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Being that this is not several things happening at once. They are simply poorly modified cuckoldry scene remnants from the origins of this game and the MC is enjoying all of it. Realistically, if one sees tits for the first time but is in the middle of a traumatic scene happening to a loved one, one does not idly watch and get hard outside of ntr fetish content. This is a very common trope specific to the genre, in most games authors will avoid such scenes altogether. Certainly not have mc get off on it.

Anyway while your new post seems more reasonable to debate I'm afraid we'll have to end things here. The mass hostility of people here towards polite disagreement has made me lose interest in continuing further discussions. Thanks for trying to speak to me like a person with your last post instead of treating me as a heretic though, I do genuinely appreciate it.
That's a lot of words for "I am cripplingly insecure in my masculinity." Jesus christ.

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
No it's not simply sexual harassment. Here there is a clear element of mc's bully targeting girls mc is explicitly interested in while he's present to observe it accompanied by ridicule of the mc for being a beta. That's quite a lot of the fetish's checkboxes, arguably all of the non-optional ones as a lot of ntr genre happens before mc confesses. I understand that later the MC is supposed to gain some balls, but it doesn't really change the fact that you are subjected to this fetish forcefully early on instead of being able to interrupt it before the actions take place.

How do following scenes change the fetish content of previous scenes. If you have a scene with futa earlier on, then later that character loses their dick, it doesn't change the existence of futa content in the game. That is to say, even if he wins the girls back over, it doesn't change the forced cuckoldry scenes the player is subjected to early on.

It's pretty clear that this game was designed early on towards this fetish, even if it was later poorly refurbished to gain those mainstream dollars. Which mind you, I have no problem with people liking this fetish. Even call it something else if you like, if you do not care for the current terms. Just some kind of clear warning instead of plain denial would be nice to avoid the nasty surprise.
dude just ... play the freaking game , it's not NTR because that is not your girl yet , plus there is a whole plot going in the back scenes and you just bitching here instead of going through the game

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom and neverthy

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
All this NTR discussion is fine, but I´m afraid nobody is talking about the real issues. Is there going to be futa?

More seriously, I can´t really figure out the background plot, Is it supernatural, goverment conspiracy or both?

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
All this NTR discussion is fine, but I´m afraid nobody is talking about the real issues. Is there going to be futa?

More seriously, I can´t really figure out the background plot, Is it supernatural, goverment conspiracy or both?
kinda both i guess ? you have the cult in one side and whatever the school director is doing ? plus it's said that your dad also had this "power" , so multiple threads to follow , as for futa , i don't really see how that can be in the game

RedPotatoe

Feb 20, 2020
kinda both i guess ? you have the cult in one side and whatever the school director is doing ? plus it's said that your dad also had this "power" , so multiple threads to follow , as for futa , i don't really see how that can be in the game
Obviously Futa is going to be the goverment plan to extend its international influence. :)

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
Obviously Futa is going to be the goverment plan to extend its international influence. :)
damn these plots do make sense , how to rule the world ? give crazy chicks dicks.
but seriously i don't think he'll do that , i don't rule it out it's just unlikely.

Phantasos

Dec 20, 2017
'Forced Cuckoldry' = Ten minutes of a bully being mean to you and harassing some girl(s) you like - who he hasn't fucked I'll add. (Before you literally screw him over at every turn).

...For an opening that's still supposed to be changed again eventually anyway.

View attachment 1034054

Jesus Christ.

Just delete the game bro, before I get a migraine.
My favorite part is that he freaks out so much about cucking that he's cucked himself out of a great game. It's always funny seeing jackasses screw themselves over! Don't listen to fuckers like this, Raven. You're doing great and I'm sorry that you're the one where all the hate is getting funneled to. A lot of it is akin to someone screaming at Stephen King for something Kubrick is doing on the set of The Shining. It's completely unfair to you and I hope you can decompress from it all, dude. Keep up the good work!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ugh, I was mislead. For all the so called no more ntr advertisement, this game is still SUPER cucky. Within minutes of starting, you get dumped with scenes like your childhood neighbor friend getting groped by your big black bully as he mocks how much of a sissy you are. Or scenes like your sister being paraded in front of you by him as he demonstrates to you his sexual dominance over a girl he saw you have interest in.

It's the same exact fetish, it seems like they're trying to have ntr but skirts it on technicalities. Whether it's ntr or not, this stuff needs a damn tag.
Yes, because they plan to add NTR paths after they finish the base game.
The ground work/skeleton of the NTR path is there.

Even some of the dialog reflects on the NTR path is in the game.
Later in the game you have an option to punch the bully, this results in him saying that he has been fucking your mother and sister. He did not say it as a threat, that he will fuck them. He str8 up said it likes it already happened.

The game has a very heavy NTR/Cuck undertone but there are no scenes in the game for it.
Dont think that the bully Darnell has fucked the mother or the sister YET. But it makes you wonder why the hell is the sister doing everything Darnells says, like she str8 up bend over and took off her pants cuz Darnell said so ....

That said, there isnt any real NTR/cukcing going on as of right now. There is just harassment and thats about it. Even when Darnell was harrassing the teacher, he just groped her but hasnt done anything with her.
Yeah I agree, that the implications and harassment feel bad and I think it would be best without them entirely, but its not that bad. Because MC later on takes a more dominant role and the harassment and implications stop.

But play it my dude. Game gets very good. MC gets better

Last edited:
Reactions: parakep and Tehemai
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes