abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
As per the post in this thread this update contains 400+ unique images and 150 scenes which is nearly 1.5 times the previous update but the time taken by uber for this update is twice what he took for earlier update and that is taking a toll on people's patience here it's okay if he takes more time but he should post about it on biweekly basis instead of going silent for a month and more the main problem here is that the dev wants to make the game very unique and is taking a lot of time to do that what he is not seeing is that people will be more than happy if he released the update with that amount of content and with same quality like previous update..

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Calm down my dear friends. The update will be released soon. Well, how soon?! I think we'll have to wait another 2-3 months. Spring? Fans are already thinking about summer.

Aug 13, 2017
As per the post in this thread this update contains 400+ unique images and 150 scenes which is nearly 1.5 times the previous update but the time taken by uber for this update is twice what he took for earlier update and that is taking a toll on people's patience here it's okay if he takes more time but he should post about it on biweekly basis instead of going silent for a month and more the main problem here is that the dev wants to make the game very unique and is taking a lot of time to do that what he is not seeing is that people will be more than happy if he released the update with that amount of content and with same quality like previous update..
Far be it from me to try and tell a dev what to do with their game and I hope that's not how it's coming across but the posts these devs make promising a certain release window never sit well with me. Saying it'll be out in December leads people to believe that most if not all of the update is complete and all that needs doing is some finishing touches and bugfixes. Yet now it's been 2 months past the original intended release window and there's no news of when it'll be out other than Raven telling us they keep getting more scenes to write and that it's "90% done".

Reactions: abhi1180

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Far be it from me to try and tell a dev what to do with their game and I hope that's not how it's coming across but the posts these devs make promising a certain release window never sit well with me. Saying it'll be out in December leads people to believe that most if not all of the update is complete and all that needs doing is some finishing touches and bugfixes. Yet now it's been 2 months past the original intended release window and there's no news of when it'll be out other than Raven telling us they keep getting more scenes to write and that it's "90% done".
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. It was probably nowhere near completion, which is FINE, but can devs please start communicating with th people paying their salary? Like... let us know whats up regularly.

Reactions: Mirnation

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's been 2 months past the original intended release window and there's no news of when it'll be out other than Raven telling us they keep getting more scenes to write and that it's "90% done".
I only tell what I know and what I'm told to tell.

I'm really not behind the curtain as much as people think I am. I only see the artwork I'm sent, (for scenes that need editing or new ones that need writing).

1613567235307.png

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020

I'm really not behind the curtain as much as people think I am. I only see the artwork I'm sent, (for scenes that need editing or new ones that need writing).

View attachment 1040984
Logbook

DAY 14864777, The crew starting to blame our capitain.
He tell us he don't actually know what the HQ is doing he just tell us what he got from them.
Even if he right, the emptiness of space is twisting the mind of the crew.
My opinion? I think he is a good man and he is doing his job but...
Yes! The HQ bamboozled him and He is protecting his mental health by not seeing it.
I might be wrong, probably at 90% wrong.
I know that I'm no more clear-headed.
But we have to blame the highest autority we can talk even it is wrong.
I'm sorry capitaine for that.

The retarded Sailor KtwoC

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Ngl, i'am pretty disappointed... Update was planned for the end of the december and here we are... In the middle of february... That "mega" updates doesn't worked out good huh? (And yes i'am aware about uber's health problems, but still 1,5 months delay it's just too much)

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016

View attachment 1040984
Your bravery of "giving the body to the bullets" as people say in my country is of praise.

Not many people involved in development take shit on forums and stick around. Thanks, I think you're the reason many of us haven't given up on this game.

*Asskissing over*

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Hey, I really liked this game, even though I don't like NTR, the developer let it be noted that it will be TOTALLY optional, it will please both Non-NTR Fans and NTR Fans, but from what I read in the comments, I have a question here, there will be different routes right? Type Harem Route: With MC / Alter Ego, MC dominating all the girls, I think I read about the idea of a Shared Route: With MC / Alter Ego / Darnell, in which Mc and Darnell became partners and shared the girls mutually and the NTR Route: MC / Without Alter Ego, in which Mc got rid of Alter Ego and got fucked in the most perfect way, that would be well thought out and very reasonable, there is something else planned, like for example there will be pregnancy or the Mc can fuck Danny?

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
it's just frustrating , everybody's been waiting to play this , i mean in this period, treasure of nadia got 13 updates , 13!!!! that's .. huuuuuuge , i'm not blaming the devs , this covid situation is hitting everyone differently, but that doesn't change the fact that this just sucks , and m talking as someone who really loves this game , i really hope it'll be out next month , i don't think people will actually put up with this till may , even if there's content planned it's better to leave to the next update

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Hey, I really liked this game, even though I don't like NTR, the developer let it be noted that it will be TOTALLY optional, it will please both Non-NTR Fans and NTR Fans, but from what I read in the comments, I have a question here, there will be different routes right? Type Harem Route: With MC / Alter Ego, MC dominating all the girls, I think I read about the idea of a Shared Route: With MC / Alter Ego / Darnell, in which Mc and Darnell became partners and shared the girls mutually and the NTR Route: MC / Without Alter Ego, in which Mc got rid of Alter Ego and got fucked in the most perfect way, that would be well thought out and very reasonable, there is something else planned, like for example there will be pregnancy or the Mc can fuck Danny?
Have you played the entire game? Darnell is not a major character atm, apart from the opening scene.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Have you played the entire game? Darnell is not a major character atm, apart from the opening scene.
Have you read all the comment pages for this game? It was an idea that the developer had a few pages ago and the game is not finished yet, there is much to come if there will be NTR in the future, it would not be surprising if it happened.(y)

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Have you read all the comment pages for this game? It was an idea that the developer had a few pages ago and the game is not finished yet, there is much to come if there will be NTR in the future, it would not be surprising if it happened.(y)
I know there is or was NTR planned, but all the comments references complaining about "forced NTR" seems to be the first scene before the MC gets his second personality.

The comment in question was asking if there would be a lot of stuff that's actually in the game or soon will be, if you've been paying attention.

Reactions: Red88

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I know there is or was NTR planned, but all the comments references complaining about "forced NTR" seems to be the first scene before the MC gets his second personality.

The comment in question was asking if there would be a lot of stuff that's actually in the game or soon will be, if you've been paying attention.
I asked if it would happen in future updates, as it is not yet in the game, take a look at page 188, Lostraven comments on it, maybe you didn't pay attention!
For me it doesn't matter if there will be a Friendship Route or not as I will avoid this as much as the NTR route, I was just curious about how big the game will be!

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I asked if it would happen in future updates, as it is not yet in the game, take a look at page 188, Lostraven comments on it, maybe you didn't pay attention!
For me it doesn't matter if there will be a Friendship Route or not as I will avoid this as much as the NTR route, I was just curious about how big the game will be!
I must have read your comment wrong. Thought you asked on wether there would be pregnancy or we get to fuck the sissy, which made me believe that you hadn't played the game.

Reactions: Red88
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes