lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
i can already hear danny's fanboys imagining all kinds of stuff
I did write a huge Danny scene that was considered for the script but don't know if it's actually made it in or not to the final release.

rev2020 You laugh at every comment I write to the point I start to wonder 'Ah, Rev hasn't laugh reacted to my comment in a while, hope the old chaps okay.'

Jun 7, 2019
Art hasn't been mentioned once when it comes to the delay of this game in particular though which makes your example just seem like it came out of nowhere. The bottleneck for these projects is usually bad management.
What do you mean art seems like it's 90% of the delay. Uber was sick and couldn't draw, update got delayed, Lostraven says he got a new art pack and Uber is supposed to be sending another one so I'm pointing to the art being the mean reason of the delay and sadly 2d art can't be sped up. I mean obviously an Update going from December to February doesn't make sense especially when 2 years ago we got a Christmas and Halloween update and this year we got nothing. So Management is part the issue but at the same time I have to be thinking Uber has said fuck it and has just made this a double update of sorts we already know it's the biggest update and that was before February and it feels like it's not coming till March so it being a double update is maybe the reason. It seems most people don't care it's delayed though they care it's delayed with a lack of communication so all we can do is speculate.

Aug 13, 2017
I'm waiting on a 'pool' themed art pack.

Speculate on that as you wish.

That's the news.
I mean I know you're being cool and all keeping us in the loop but it's kinda depressing when you realise this probably means we're STILL not getting an update because more stuff is being added.

Would you know if Uber ever planned to actually release in December?

Reactions: jaredforks

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I mean I know you're being cool and all keeping us in the loop but it's kinda depressing when you realise this probably means we're STILL not getting an update because more stuff is being added.

Would you know if Uber ever planned to actually release in December?
I'm fairly confident in saying he DID plan on releasing it in December. We generally try have a policy of not giving a deadline unless we know (or think we know) we can hit it.

Then after about two weeks of radio silence I was told he was ill with what was most likely COVID.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
I mean i can kinda understand why uber is making this update so large, IDK if most people even mentioned it but we didn't get a Halloween or Christmas special last year so i assume we are probably getting more scenes to compensate somewhat

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I mean i can kinda understand why uber is making this update so large, IDK if most people even mentioned it but we didn't get a Halloween or Christmas special last year so i assume we are probably getting more scenes to compensate somewhat
Yeah but don't set any expectations since you might end up disappointed. 2020 Was a rough year for everyone, and a lot of devs were slow and didn't put out much out. Look at MITY for example. They took a long ass hiatus in 2020, and came back this January with a fairly small update. Just because it's taking a while doesn't mean it'll have a super large amount in it, especially if Uber allegedly had/has covid. Just focus on something else and pray to god your kink is in the next update

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Also a lot of folks that came down with covid have had side affects that have lasted months after they get over the initial infection. The range of reported side affects is long as Peters dick:) and could include neurological impacts such as dexterity lets hope Uber did not suffer anything like that. Another really common one is a type of brain fog that may make it hard to focus on what your trying to do.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When even is the next update coming?
Well I think the general consensus is sometime in March , being LostRaven just got another art pack means they have not stopped adding content to this update orz it means he is already working on the next update and we get it before March. They are being really careful to not give any deadline. So who really knows?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes