Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
With all the stuff getting added, can I hope for any Priscilla scene in this update? I actually like her.
I want the Bitchie freaking store girl who got fucked in the beginning the redhead with glasses to be taught her place I want to watch a scene with the background characters like her the Asian girl the stepsister and the student council president girl the blonde cheerleader and the friend of the woman who's your aunt the older sister of the cult girl and Danny sister along with the dominatrix made and the neighbor anything the update for focus on all of those along with Darnell sister like it would have been better honestly to have the update flush out those characters instead of the main people we already have the one exclusion obviously being the aunt

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I remember dropping this game one or 1.5 year ago. Was fed up waiting for Mary content. I came back to this thread a few weeks ago, hoping to finally have quality time with her... Well, you know the rest guys.

One thing always intrigued me... Why does Uberpie never come here ? lostraven shouldn't be the intermediate, communication-wise. Something's just not right about this. Anyway, can't blame anyone for being ill, but we can critic the lack of communication, which is an obvious fact.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I remember dropping this game one or 1.5 year ago. Was fed up waiting for Mary content. I came back to this thread a few weeks ago, hoping to finally have quality time with her... Well, you know the rest guys.

One thing always intrigued me... Why does Uberpie never come here ? lostraven shouldn't be the intermediate, communication-wise. Something's just not right about this. Anyway, can't blame anyone for being ill, but we can critic the lack of communication, which is an obvious fact.
Be ready for the white knights that are preaching: "Support to criticize..." bs.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I want the Bitchie freaking store girl who got fucked in the beginning the redhead with glasses to be taught her place...
Liked other parts of what you wrote but, this definitely got a head nod.
That freakyness needs to be guided (hehe, forced, she seems like she might like that anyway) in a better direction.
*cough* [gestures at his/MC's crotch] *cough*
Maybe a mini event where you can take her in the back and test anything on her, a wise shopper tries before they buy when it's an option after all. ;)

... and yeah the delays are starting to annoy me but, I kind of figure when this happens with a game that's proven itself as good as this one, wait and see what the dev puts out when the wait is over. If it turns out to be a big update the complaining could be uncalled for. If it's smaller, then the forum will still be here to complain on later after all the facts are in. :ROFLMAO:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not trying to defend anyone but this is a pirate site. Most devs with enough patrons never come here.
You're right. I'll give you that. Still, don't you think it's strange or not professionnal that it's lostraven who's got to be the wall between the Dev and the community ? I mean, dude gets all the hatred, criticisms, trolls, etc... And he's the writer. Uberpie is so far from that Reality and doesn't seem to care or give a damn. If you are a team, then act like a team. Don't let a coworker endures all the bad parts when you are the center piece of the adventure. Don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but I just feel it that way.

• Angry
Reactions: lordtoto

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You're right. I'll give you that. Still, don't you think it's strange or not professionnal that it's lostraven who's got to be the wall between the Dev and the community ? I mean, dude gets all the hatred, criticisms, trolls, etc... And he's the writer. Uberpie is so far from that Reality and doesn't seem to care or give a damn. If you are a team, then act like a team. Don't let a coworker endures all the bad parts when you are the center piece of the adventure. Don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but I just feel it that way.
I like to think most people know I'm just the writer, but when you're the only face to complain to, well, I'm not surprised people get pissed when I tell them for the 100th time "I'm working on a scene I was sent" and I don't have the immediate answers they seek.

That said,
News is I'm working on a scene.
1613863985862.png

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Just want to throw a random question..
Should Uberpie post more hot spoilers in a post to make sure we understand that he is working hard to this update?

JKrow

Dec 16, 2019
I don’t pay the patreon, I don’t criticize Lostraven, and I believe he knows that people around here just want this update to come out, I don’t believe anyone has criticized him one day, he’s a super nice guy who gives us some satisfaction, it is not and was never your obligation, just like the uberpie, pay attention if you do not collaborate with the patreon like me and most of you here, you should not charge uber or anyone from the team.

Reactions: Jarul
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes