Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
news on the release date?

(sorry my english )
This is an Update for EVERYONE, so if you're curious, listen up:

We're hoping to have it done this week, but I'll explain the situation as best I can. Uber was ready to work on my corrections on Saturday, the 14th. However, I was not close to being done with my notes, which consists of both dialogue corrections for Uber to plug in, name changes, general suggestions, and indicating where there are game problems to fix. All my time was taken up this weekend with actual freelance for other clients, so I've been doing this on the amount of time I'm awake and free. I'm HOPING to have my notes done tonight, send them to Uber, and as long as he's good at following the directions and plugging in the new dialogue, we should be done this week. We're still in the fallout of the slap from Patreon, so releases shouldn't take as long as this one for further updates, now that we've got a system in place. Love you guys for your support and interest in the game.

Don't worry, your English is fine. :) -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
^^ Referring to the statement I just made above, yes, this does mean you get to blame me for the delay at this point. Working on it nonstop guys! -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
thanks but after that what comes next? is there a new mission?
Once you get the hammer, you need to buy the wood from the store to repair the fence. You earn money by masturbating in the bathroom at school, through a series of missions. Spend time in the classroom, clicking on people every day to eventually get the option to make money. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Haha c'mon man i thought this was your only project let Uber release the game the way it is later you can fix the dialogue when you'll have more time and less pressure, you said Monday now it's later this week i'm not bashing but it's like +2 months of delay after delay.
Yeah, I totally get it. I don't see any of these problems until Uber gives me the game to test around, and testing takes me about 2-3 days to complete. This is longer than I want though, and I appreciate the ball bashing, cause we deserve it this time around. -Morah

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
is that the last update? yes i already spy at the neighborhood . sorry coz it's my first time playing this that idk what's the current update.

Once you get the hammer, you need to buy the wood from the store to repair the fence. You earn money by masturbating in the bathroom at school, through a series of missions. Spend time in the classroom, clicking on people every day to eventually get the option to make money. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is that the last update? yes i already spy at the neighborhood . sorry coz it's my first time playing this that idk what's the current update.
No, you have two neighbors, one is is your teacher, who has a peep hole to her backyard, the other is named Jennifer, who has a person sized hole in the fence connecting your yard to hers. In order to progress that story to fix the big hole, you need to make money for the fence. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's not about bashing, no hard feelings it's just i think for the people it gets lil bit harder to believe when its +2 month of delay after delay. Working under pressure and stress is never good you'll end up making more mistakes let it slip this time no big deal it's not a game breaking thing after all i think after Uber releases it then you'll have something like a month of no pressure & stress, so you could take your time get all your things in order and correct everything precisely.
That's definitely going to be the changing point after this update, I agree. I'm sorry we're taking long on this one, but going forward, things will be good, I believe. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
My changes have been made and sent to Uber. It's in his hands now. Godspeed Uber. :) -Morah

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes