Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Mistake in the game... 'Text' still calling MC Peter despite using a replacement for it.
Still hardcoded Peter and not %MC_Name% or whatever it's supposed to be
Just pointing it out for UberPie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I love the absurd discussions you're having.
Leaving that aside, saying that it is a pirate site does not discredit or delegitimize a criticism, argument or idea. So for that, work more crying and counter crying.
On the one hand, I do not know in your countries, but according to European copyright law this page (as far as I know) does not violate said law.
A copyright is a monopoly guaranteed by a government on profit in the use, distribution and production of a good or service.
Therefore, for this site to be contrary to authorship, you must earn direct income from the distribution of the material. Which does not happen, as far as I know, since it is financed with voluntary sources and not coercively for their services.

On the other hand we have the arguments against the author and the financing of his project. The payment made in patreon is voluntary and made by people with the necessary powers to be part of said financing system. Therefore, instead of attacking an alleged moral fault on the part of the author, they should focus on the responsibility of their business partners.

Regarding the content, which is an artistic theme of the author on the one hand and the demands of his clients on the other, I do not think it is something to discuss. If they are clients, they must transmit their demands to the author and if the author does not meet their requirements or requirements, we return to the subject of the previous paragraph.

I was going to write more but:
"Much Text xD"
Nonsense aside:
!!!!! PRISCILLA BESTO WAIFU¡¡¡¡

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Oh yeah this game exists. Also always funny to see the discussion on what patreon is; those too irritated by this should maybe look up some stories about the original renaissance Italian patrons to see how little has really changed on this, haha.

as for me, I'm not dying that the content ain't coming, but I hope it does. Still miss Icstor for instance, that game was hot

Reactions: offset8

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I know there are some of you in here who think that if they can just hold out for this next update, the subsequent ones will return to a normal release schedule. I regret to inform you that's not the case; once update devtime on these projects expands it tends to stay that way, no matter what the creator says in their patreon updates. This is the new normal. If you don't like it that's fine, but you should let this game fade to the back of your mind, because it's not getting better any time soon

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
It will be like Waifu academy, a game like this that you look at every time you filter the most viewed but you don't expect anything from it.

Reactions: Mirnation

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
a presentiment tells me that an update should come out at the beginning of March
Who knows ? This wait is getting ridiculous. My comment isn't against lostraven, but Uberpie himself ; Move your ass, damn it !!! PPL can understand when you are ill, but two months delay ?? We're at the end of February and there's not a single communicative post from YOU, the Dev.

I don't care about what you think about me, but respect all the pledgers. Damn, since when Devs became so disrespectful towards the pplz who give them money ?? Psychodelusional, ICSTOR, ScamDrop and now Uberpie ??

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Who knows ? This wait is getting ridiculous. My comment isn't against lostraven, but Uberpie himself ; Move your ass, damn it !!! PPL can understand when you are ill, but two months delay ?? We're at the end of February and there's not a single communicative post from YOU, the Dev.

I don't care about what you think about me, but respect all the pledgers. Damn, since when Devs became so disrespectful towards the pplz who give them money ?? Psychodelusional, ICSTOR, ScamDrop and now Uberpie ??
I think ICSTOR publicly said that his project got too big and because of that he got unintrested at making new updates for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think ICSTOR publicly said that his project got too big and because of that he got unintrested at making new updates for it.
From what I understood, he said something like he can't work on the same project for too long, cause' he gets bored. Prior to that, if I'm not mistaken, he mentionned he got some kind of burnout or something. Anyway, it's not the place to talk about him ;) Just disappointed that Uberpie doesn't make a single effort to make a post and communicate.

IMHO, waiting has never been a problem on most of the threads here. Bad communication and silence were always the first sources of frustration.

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Some people need to chill. Just drop by check if it’s not out and be a little disappointed then crack on with your day and check tomorrow. Good things come to those that wait. Also please stop arguing with each other over what you prefer to stimulate yourself while you masturbate, Each to there own everyone has there own kinks leave em to it and enjoy your own. I apologise for the semi-rant I just couldn’t believe some of the stuff I was reading Sorry if I offended anyone with this post that was not my intention. Have a good day all.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
UberPie has an account. Just hasn't been active since 2018.
Check 2nd or 3rd threadpage.
Inactive verified game dev account doesn't mean he didn't create a spare account to check on what's going on here. I bet many Devs do this. I mean, who's the dev or which Boss of a company doesn't care about customer opinion?? If he can't accept constructive criticism, which is not free bashing, then he should quit being a Dev. Even great and professional football players get criticized on social media if they played badly.

When you choose to be under the spotlight, you must also accept the shadows that comes with it.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
"When you choose to be under the spotlight, you must also accept the shadows that comes with it." That actually fits this situation really well. An almost total blackout as far as communication goes is never a good thing. Speculation starts flying as to what's going on and why no one's talking.

Eventually someone inevitably drops the Gumdrop Scam, and we're off to the races. Is the dev pulling a Scamdrop and just raking in the money? Are they actually sick? Did the Rona get em'? Are they getting ready to pull the plug? No one knows. This is were a lack of communication can *kill* a game.

Look. I get people are sick of folk bitching, but a short paragraph or two to explain this frankly stupid amount of wait time would go a long way to soothing some tempers and some rightly upset supporters. And as far as the devs go? If your actually watching this thread? Don't promise something you wont deliver and then act shocked when people bitch at you about it.

To the paying supporters? My advice is to pull your support. Once the money dries up, you will see a response one way or another. This actually ties in with what I advise people that want to support various creators, game developers, or artists. Do it on month by month basis. Then, if whomever your supporting fails to deliver what was promised without explanation, and continues to do so, you don't pay them.

To the people that don't financially support this dev? Those of us that are bitching (and rightly so) about the wait time? I have two words. Abandon Ship. Stop everything your doing to promote or keep this thread going. Ignore the game/thread entirely. Don't download it, don't talk about it, don't rate it, and don't play it. When entire threads die, especially for games as large as this one, attention gets paid.

And if this thread going dormant and the game being marked abandoned/dead won't get Pie's attention? Well, there are other games with developers that actually give a fuck. Summertime Saga for instance. Love and Sex: Second Base is also a good game. As are innumerous other games on this site.

Basically, all of that was a very long winded way to say that if the developer wont deliver product, you don't deliver payment, and cease supporting them in any way shape or form. A simple concept that helps keep people honest.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes