choriflan14

Feb 9, 2021
Oh sorry I didn't know the thread was only for almost-a-year users. I've been keeping an eye of this th long time ago.

Aug 13, 2017
I want to make it clear. I haven't decided I don't want people touching me. It's that people touching me makes me uncomfortable because of things that happened in a time long past. There's no point reminiscing but the effect it had still lingers. It's also for that reason I see romance and love for the hollow feelings they are. Mere facades used to trick people into a sense of security that can shatter in an instant.

Reactions: Hellraisers3

megaman915

Jul 3, 2017
I want to make it clear. I haven't decided I don't want people touching me. It's that people touching me makes me uncomfortable because of things that happened in a time long past. There's no point reminiscing but the effect it had still lingers. It's also for that reason I see romance and love for the hollow feelings they are. Mere facades used to trick people into a sense of security that can shatter in an instant.
Dude you might want to see a counselor.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
no joke, what you are describing requires professional help. no amount of "man up" will help you. on the contrary, it will only bottle it up and make it worse later on.

as someone who went through some rough stuff, let me tell you, SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP. that thing will eat you from the inside.

the longer you wait, the worse it will get. it will manifest in small almost unoticeable aspects of your life, but slowly, that shit will screw with you to a point where you might cross a line you have no desire to even get close to.

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
I'm kinda stuck and was playing on mobile. My quest is to "Find Becca" visited both her house and stable but there's no interaction. The progression bar is at 86%. The current event is the MC knew that the pill bottle was created by his Dad told by harry later that night I got home and talk to Mary after that there's no quest aside "Find Becca".

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes