Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
MorahZamora thanks for the answer, a last question, is there in anticipation of a patch to restore old relationships (Mary ----> Mom)?

(Sorry my English)

Reactions: sabu6 and Aton

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck at the end of 5.2B! I still have 3% but I do not know what to do. jais us the little jar and now no more quest or clue tell me or I have to go !! (I'm french so sorry) !! I hope that the game continues after the opening scene because I hate to have sex with the mother of the hero and the pretty teacher; )

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
yes i am already done at fixing the fence and there's no mission left. is that it for this version?

No, you have two neighbors, one is is your teacher, who has a peep hole to her backyard, the other is named Jennifer, who has a person sized hole in the fence connecting your yard to hers. In order to progress that story to fix the big hole, you need to make money for the fence. -Morah

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yes i am already done at fixing the fence and there's no mission left. is that it for this version?
Well, if you've bought the wood and got the hammer, the things that open up are to 1)spy on Jennifer in her kitchen, 2)steal some flowers from her garden to give to Becca, 3)click on the phone in her yard and watch a scene with her in the grass. That's it for the backyard stuff. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I'm stuck at the end of 5.2B! I still have 3% but I do not know what to do. jais us the little jar and now no more quest or clue tell me or I have to go !! (I'm french so sorry) !! I hope that the game continues after the opening scene because I hate to have sex with the mother of the hero and the pretty teacher; )
Could be a scene in the gym with Darnell, certain scenes like that don't have "Tasks" marked on the quests paper. I'm gonna help make a walkthrough after this update and make sure that every important thing has a task note assigned to it to help people find stuff with Uber's help. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
and that guy who stays in the classroom?, I talk to him in the classroom, nothing happens.
Darnell's scene in the classroom is just a small scene, clicking on him there doesn't have any progression on the story, as of yet. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is there are any NTR content available in this game
Not as of yet. Uber is trying to beef up the game with a set amount of content before he implements a "choice system" allowing for either NTR content to appear vs. straight forward sex/netori content to appear. Update coming soon! -Morah

LucCal

Jul 10, 2018
Well, if you've bought the wood and got the hammer, the things that open up are to 1)spy on Jennifer in her kitchen, 2)steal some flowers from her garden to give to Becca, 3)click on the phone in her yard and watch a scene with her in the grass. That's it for the backyard stuff. -Morah
I can get the first one but the other 2 seem to just not be there (and after the spy scene im locked out of the backyard too) (0.5.2d)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I can get the first one but the other 2 seem to just not be there (and after the spy scene im locked out of the backyard too) (0.5.2d)
Locked out? How? When you click on that big hole in the fence, what does the game do? -Morah

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes