bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
OH
Why would the fuck would I launch the beta here when the patrons haven't even played it?

1.) I don't even have it.

2.) You don't want the Beta. The beta can look like this.
View attachment 1069095
Oh boy let's just hope you don't have to face a problem as big thatlast time.If so we are doomend for good this time. And it's kind od original that you the writer is the one who repair the bugs.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
OH

Oh boy let's just hope you don't have to face a problem as big thatlast time.If so we are doomend for good this time. And it's kind od original that you the writer is the one who repair the bugs.
For small studios without a Q&A department, it's pretty common for everyone on the dev team to help playtest and find bugs.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
so at first comes a beta, and then it takes some time, so if he releases the beta in 2 hours it would takes us how long if we can play it (as a patreon)?

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
I you have rode what lostraven said that will depend of the amount of correction the game will need before launch so basically we don't known

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
so at first comes a beta, and then it takes some time, so if he releases the beta in 2 hours it would takes us how long if we can play it (as a patreon)?
Man, he does not even have it yet. QA takes a bit of time depending on what gets caught by the coder, and whatever they miss.

Imagine if theres a bug half way through that just deletes all saved data and closes the game. They release it like that and boom, 500 posts on OMG WHY DID YOU LET IT OUT LIKE THIS. GG BAD GAME.

I love shitposting, but sometimes i wonder how many times someone can be asked the same question 100 times a day and not just lose it.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Man, he does not even have it yet. QA takes a bit of time depending on what gets caught by the coder, and whatever they miss.

Imagine if theres a bug half way through that just deletes all saved data and closes the game. They release it like that and boom, 500 posts on OMG WHY DID YOU LET IT OUT LIKE THIS. GG BAD GAME.

I love shitposting, but sometimes i wonder how many times someone can be asked the same question 100 times a day and not just lose it.
Thats human, everything can just be done, if everybody have done it.

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Probably we’ll have to wait another two weeks, probably just one if the beta works fine. Anyway.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
Probably we’ll have to wait another two weeks, probably just one if the beta works fine. Anyway.
absolute nonsense bugfixing don't tkae two weeks I don't know if you ever do some coding because it's kind of obvious . But if lostraven get the beta sunday in the worst case and in the same worst case the beta have a lot of problem the bugfixing and gamebraking that's sure will take 1-3 days to fix it and put the game together

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
absolute nonsense bugfixing don't tkae two weeks I don't know if you ever do some coding because it's kind of obvious . But if lostraven get the beta sunday in the worst case and in the same worst case the beta have a lot of problem the bugfixing and gamebraking that's sure will take 1-3 days to fix it and put the game together
Yeah, as I say probably 1 week or 2. Anyway

Reactions: Tottoro
Aug 13, 2017
Everybody knows that this is the rational amount of time bugfixing would take, hell I'm sure even the guy you quoted knows bugfixing a patch like this wouldnt take more than a week. It's just that peoples trust in Uber has wavered due to the whole "Working towards a December release".

cirisya

Jan 11, 2018
We could always start talking about the Horse. Does he sodomize Dannys little ass in a future update, or what is the horses purpose in this story?
Good question. Hey lostraven, do we have any info about the horse? I remember my cute little Priscilla mentioning that Peter is as big or bigger than the horse. Does that mean she did anything with it (i mean knowing some horse owner fanatic, she probably did) or she gonna do something whit it, for the little eroplay they had with Peter?

Reactions: Pizzapockets

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Good question. Hey lostraven, do we have any info about the horse? I remember my cute little Priscilla mentioning that Peter is as big or bigger than the horse. Does that mean she did anything with it (i mean knowing some horse owner fanatic, she probably did) or she gonna do something whit it, for the little eroplay they had with Peter?
Well I'm about 80% sure something was planned with it, then the big Patreon clamp down shut all that down.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes