D

Deleted member 94436

I get why an optimistic launch date is tempting. Fans have been waiting for a long time and people are getting worked up - it may seem daunting to tell people to wait two more weeks.

But when the one thing your base is miffed about is broken promises and missed deadline the worst thing to do is brake one more promise and miss yet another deadline :rolleyes:

If project management is not your strong suit maybe some of that sweet Patreon money should be spend to mitigate that. The larger adult developers hire artists and coders but maybe management should recieve higher priority?

Last edited by a moderator:

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
I get why an optimistic launch date is tempting. Fans has been waiting for a long time and people are getting worked up - it may seem daunting to tell people to wait two more weeks.

But when the one thing your base is miffed about is broken promises and missed deadline the worst thing to do is brake one more promise and miss yet another deadline :rolleyes:

If project management is not your strong suit maybe some of that sweet Patreon money should be spend to mitigate that. The larger adult developers hire artists and coders but maybe management should recieve higher priority?
I've never complain about taffy tale before . Even after the demcber delay but this time it's really over the top uber said that the update is 90 pourcent done we wait again with absolutely no news . And now he give a release date for next week excuse me but for me next week on sunday never mean in two week ? And he don't even give a slice of information to lostraven who is supposed to tcheck the beta and will be in deep shit if the thing is a buggy mess . that's absolutely dumb

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
lostraven posted this on page 738..

''I sent what I believe to be the 'final' stuff the other day, and given the deadlines if it DOES release today he may just beta test and release himself.'' so that does mean it was meant to be released on the 7th, so just another delay.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
lostraven posted this on page 738..

''I sent what I believe to be the 'final' stuff the other day, and given the deadlines if it DOES release today he may just beta test and release himself.'' so that does mean it was meant to be released on the 7th, so just another delay.
hmm i see, it might be refering to the fact that it was a deadline or that the deadline is very close to the beta, regardless i would be interested if he got a more acurate date, because from my perspective i was "told" monday morning that we would get podact X " in this case a game update" sometime during next week, so i am rather curious as to what the actual deadline was, more than the update itself, kuz i ussualy play the secound relase, after the bugs have been somewhat ironed out, so regardless when it comes out i will playing it later than most of you guys.
ofc this can be all solved in a few seconds by the dev coming out and saying witch situation is true, but that involves in uber talking with people, and we all know that hasn't proparly happened since a few updates

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Please keep it nice and clean, would be a shame if we have to actually lockdown this thread before the release.

No more off-topic about world politics, Patreon, other games, random memes, etc.

And if waiting upsets you, them pretty please go play another game, watch a movie, read a book, take a nap, exercise some, call your parents and tell them they are awesome, just anything that makes your horny god down. Staying here whining and hitting F5 ain't gonna make the update come any faster.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Well boys you heard him,we have waited 7 months we can wait 1 week more.
yeah sry guys, aperantly me mentioning the diferent time zones was a post that took it to far and was uncivil and off topic and that post had to be delated.... i think that was my fist post on this thread since the last update, so i am farly confused as to why it was targeted since i was beeing civil about it, was talking about timezones for f sake.
i apriciate there atempts to "keep it civil" and "on topic" don't get me wrong that's why i supp this site but come on people :confused:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
yeah sry guys, aperantly me mentioning the diferent time zones was a post that took it to far and uncivil and that post had to be delated.... i think that was my fist post on this thread since the last update, so i am farly confused as to why it was targeted since i was beeing civil about it, was talking about timezones for f sake.
i apriciate there atempts to "keep it civil" and "on topic" don't get me wrong that's why i supp this site but come on people :confused:
Mods get power hungry, you did nothing wrong.

Jonny66

Jun 9, 2018
yeah sry guys, aperantly me mentioning the diferent time zones was a post that took it to far and was uncivil and off topic and that post had to be delated.... i think that was my fist post on this thread since the last update, so i am farly confused as to why it was targeted since i was beeing civil about it, was talking about timezones for f sake.
I am pretty sure it was 10 posts before that took it too far.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Mods get power hungry, you did nothing wrong.
eh who knows, i might have gotten him on a wrong day, we all have one of thous every now and than, i would not hold it against him tbh, i'v read some of the replyes for the past hour, many people are pissed RIGHFULLY SO, but at the same time is a lose-lose situation when the flame wars start

Jonny66
i get that, but my confusion was as to why mine got delated/moderated, it had nothing to do with the flame wars going on, i wanted to made shure i aint a part of it kuz i like to stay out of thous as much as posible

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Please keep it nice and clean, would be a shame if we have to actually lockdown this thread before the release.

No more off-topic about world politics, Patreon, other games, random memes, etc.

And if waiting upsets you, them pretty please go play another game, watch a movie, read a book, take a nap, exercise some, call your parents and tell them they are awesome, just anything that makes your horny god down. Staying here whining and hitting F5 ain't gonna make the update come any faster.
So the fuck we should comment here beside the delay? Talking about Danny's ass? Cmon, Im just talking the truth here.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So the fuck we should comment here beside the delay? Talking about Danny's ass? Cmon, Im just talking the truth here.
If you want to, I'm sure whoever Danny is, talking about someone's ass is better than posting time/week tables to analyze if the dev's did or did not miss a deadline.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
If you want to, I'm sure whoever Danny is, talking about someone's ass is better than posting time/week tables to analyze if the dev's did or did not miss a deadline.
was asking about past work considered off-topic as well? just curious for future reference

Jun 7, 2019
Damn my light hearted post about being patient and "holding the line" which meant don't give up on Uber and mentioned like 5 characters got removed. So It's safe to assume it was mostly the mod wanting to clean up around here and give a warning to people who crawl out of god knows where just so they can shit on Uber. Like it's been said we've waited 7 months and I think more or less the thread has had some pretty high points of quality like by month 5 I wasn't really checking the thread expecting the update, I was checking the thread just to see what was happening. I know a lot of people don't share that sentiment but I do know a lot of us have made checking this thread a regular part of our daily routine and seeing a flurry of hate comments just sours the mood even more then the delay already has. The end of the yellow brick road is near and our wish will be granted so let's try to ride out these last few days peacefully.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
Damn my light hearted post about being patient and "holding the line" which meant don't give up on Uber and mentioned like 5 characters got removed. So It's safe to assume it was mostly the mod wanting to clean up around here and give a warning to people who crawl out of god knows where just so they can shit on Uber. Like it's been said we've waited 7 months and I think more or less the thread has had some pretty high points of quality like by month 5 I wasn't really checking the thread expecting the update, I was checking the thread just to see what was happening. I know a lot of people don't share that sentiment but I do know a lot of us have made checking this thread a regular part of our daily routine and seeing a flurry of hate comments just sours the mood even more then the delay already has. The end of the yellow brick road is near and our wish will be granted so let's try to ride out these last few days peacefully.
Let's pray that this week we will have it. TATAKAE!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes