Nitrodubs

Jul 7, 2020
Imagine if they locked the thread before the update. i would have to wait until november to post another sad majin boo. Anyway, 2 days for the last update's seventh mensiversary. I'll bring soda

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Kind on thought the NTR was the rich couple, and then fucking darnell's sister while he is tied to a chair.
There are supposed to be 2 paths - Corruption and NTR. technically both parts NTR
Corruption path is the one we're playing as of now, with the MC being 'corrupted' by his psychotic half. MC is the one cucking others in this path.
NTR path will be developed sometime in the future (supposedly after the sister path is completed, which comes after the mom path). In this path, MC rejects his psychotic half and ends up being cucked by everyone (with Darnell doing most of the cucking).
The whispers also suggest that there might be a friendship path (which will be released after the sun dies), where the MC and Darnell become friends, team up, become pimps and bitch slap hoes everywhere.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
What a disgusting creature you brought on this cursed land from distant 2000s. God, I hated him and his friends SO MUCH (pure DISGUST, DISDAIN), the only saving grace, that he was brutally mated by bear. (I don't remeber these f*gg- I mean his friends were there with him? I hope they suffered too) Too bad he didn't eat him after THE did.
Where is this from

Sep 17, 2018
Where is this from
Gurîn gurîn.
it's just an ecchi fan service game/anime from 2003~. It's pretty good title (if ecchi moments the only thing you looking for), but plot at times and ESPECIALLY ending (in anime) sucks SO MUCH ass, that my forehead still hurts from all facepalms, by just remembering it.
Game itself I didn't play, probably better.

Buu94

Jun 12, 2020
So it will be another 2-3 day? The beta is in his hands to check the game the results go back and then uberpie Has to fix given errors if found right?

sandor0011

Dec 1, 2018
What a disgusting creature you brought on this cursed land from distant 2000s. God, I hated him and his friends SO MUCH (pure DISGUST, DISDAIN), the only saving grace, that he was brutally mated by bear. (I don't remeber these f*gg- I mean his friends were there with him? I hope they suffered too) Too bad he didn't eat him after THE did.
BRUH
is just an old ecchi anime.
and like almost all animes ecchi the history sucks.
the side characters is the best in this one

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes