Aug 12, 2019
I took a nap earlier after just seeing the 'beta in hands' and had a dream the update got released and everyone was waiting for the MEGA but screencaps of the game kept being posted instead. For some reason, the update was actually centered around weird looking big tit aliens and none of the sex scenes had to do with the established characters besides MC, everyone who had it was thoroughly disappointed and nobody wanted to play the update anymore. Prophecy lol?

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
I took a nap earlier after just seeing the 'beta in hands' and had a dream the update got released and everyone was waiting for the MEGA but screencaps of the game kept being posted instead. For some reason, the update was actually centered around weird looking big tit aliens and none of the sex scenes had to do with the established characters besides MC, everyone who had it was thoroughly disappointed and nobody wanted to play the update anymore. Prophecy lol?
You might want to take a break if you’re having dreams about adult games lol

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
There is this mini game of getting the keys in the principle's office. But there no picture and it is completely dark. Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Just played/loaded the game again, now it is showing.

Last edited:
Reactions: amigoartur
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes