mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It's completely avoidable. When it comes up don't click on the option that has the big red "WARNING NTR" on it and you prevent it.
Oh cool, someone here said it was unavoidable and that's why i asked (what with being currently stuck with no clear way on how to progress).

Edit: I'm stuck on "Now let's see if it's had any effect!" regarding Mary and i don't know how to proceed. Help?

Reactions: Morah SDG

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
So I'm glad to see more Priscilla content but once again we don't actually get to fuck her. It's been teased since Halloween 2019 and every single time something gets in the way to prevent it.

I'm starting to think that Priscilla's virginity has some sort of plot significance, given that her parents are pretty big in that weird cult. Which sadly might mean we're got going to get around to fucking Pris until the story's climax.

Still, I really like the little menage a trois going on with her, Becca, and Peter. They're a very cute trio.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
this might be kinda a dumb question but how do i use the phone for "group call/call violet"? i see it in my inventory but when i click on it nothing happens

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Oke i give up i cant seem the trigger the pool time baby thing. I dith however complete the other stuff in the update.

Some pros in this update.
-Decent amount of new mom stuff a big improvement from last time so mom and son incest scenes.
-Good art stil.

Now the cons.
-More then a half year for 1 update?
-Random ntr scene with the Mom and Darnell eventho you can stop it i feel like it was to late he already had her naked like wtf and even if you can avoid it i stil dont like it it was so random.
-At some points in the game the game dith not show me the name mom but instead [Mary] or [Mc] ore something like that this game needs a decent incest patch or choice to set up relationships not just choose name its weird when mom says sister is home and this doesnt even have the incest tag on the site.
-Random swichting between characters was kinda annoying.
-Needs more mom scenes next update aswell we only fucked her 2 times. Want more angels filling her pussy making her pregnant i want her to have big belly once we can make her pregnant an then also fuck her pregnant vaginal maybe then we can have a big boobed little sister/daughter cause our sister is a flat chest.
-The whole thing with mom acting like she is controlled is so stupid to me like why let me him just dominate her. Also i just mentiond the ntr thing but she even told her son no while under control whats stopping her of just saying no to darnell all together makes no sense.

That all being said i dont hate this game just saying what i think. Im cerious to the next update.
she is acting like she is controlled or she is controlled somehow? Man u absolutely nailed it, 1000 percent truth in your words!! thank u!!

Reactions: Morah SDG

Batman2322

Feb 19, 2018
hello, i have the mssion ¨check the bathroom once more¨ i checked it every time of the day but nothing happens some adivice? thanks

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
im stuck on "group call" and "call violet" quests. i see the phone in the inventory but when i click on it it does nothing. anyone know what to do?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes