HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
wow, waited for a massive update and it's a trainwreck. My mouse won't even respond properly. It won't show up on the screen consistently and the on screen buttons don't respond to the mouse clicks. Tried to play using the touch screen on my laptop. No go. I almost deleted this game a while ago, I think I'm going to now.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is MC still letting his alter ego/evil side/whateverthefuck run his life or has he grown some balls?
Getting rid of the evil side equals going down the NTR route. The I guess primary NTR route now? Is this new one another path? Who knows?

Also if anyone encounters bugs it'd much appreciated if you could drop it in the discord.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: House Of Black

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
even with the amount of scenes, i cant help but feel like this update was kinda underwhelming. also, i still dont get why every update need a new save. just make a "save room", for transfering during updates or something like that. no need to start a brand new one every single time...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
dang im stuck in danny his room with finding a secret in his book shelf

the basketball is one and then theh piggybank and 2 books on the top shelf but missing one anyone know wich one ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes