Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
What's the cheat code for save, I'm sure someone must've asked this, just wanted to know the cheat code in the OP is correct?
Nether cheat code work for me, both when trying a new game or loading the save.

Edit: Nemermind. Extracting to a brand new directory, instead of using the old one, worked.

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Still don't know what to do for "Now let's see if it's had any effect!" Something about Mary, but I'm not sure.

**Edit** Check Mary during the daytime in the kitchen, specifically Day.

Reactions: andre32 and Fougere

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
new mc change is how you he's gonna do ntr stuff, once you pick the cuck path other female characters will betray mc and fuck other males

RedDeer

Mar 16, 2018
new mc change is how you he's gonna do ntr stuff, once you pick the cuck path other female characters will betray mc and fuck other males
I'm fine with that but the way that scene went it felt stupid how she just went along with it even though MC wasn't there till later

Reactions: KiraJames

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Does that "bunch of known bugs and errors" that were supposedly fixed include the player's name refusing to display properly, and text effects displaying the code for the effect rather than the effect itself? Because I honestly couldn't stand that shit any more. It was so damn unprofessional.

EDIT: Well, I downloaded it, started again, and yes they have been fixed. About damn time. Now I can play the game.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes