Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Great update, Priscilla content Mwah!
Finally getting to nail Mary? Mwah!
This update took a LOT out of me!

Hopefully Priscilla will get to bulge that dick next update!

Last edited:

RedDeer

Mar 16, 2018
Especially bad in that it's fucking Mary, one of the few characters that i absolutely wanted no NTR shit at all to happen to. Groping while semi-naked is far too much for me, ugh. I really wanna slap the genius who came up with this.
They could at least done the introduction of NTR with someone else considering Mary was the main focus of this update

Jan 28, 2018
I surprise for the people that hate this actualization only for the NTR, is ONLY ONE scene even this scene doesn't appear in the gallery room, even before that scene in the options put in red WARNING NTR, just don´t press, the developer said in the first moment that this game will have NTR, even put in the first page of this threads that content NTR, don´t press the option that says NTR and be happy for the rest of your life.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I surprise for the people that hate this actualization only for the NTR, is ONLY ONE scene even this scene doesn't appear in the gallery room, even before that scene in the options put in red WARNING NTR, just don´t press it that choice, the developer said in the first moment that this game will have NTR, even put in the first page of this threads that content NTR, don´t press the option that says NTR and be happy for the rest of your life.
According to Reddeer even if you don't press that choice, Mary still gets groped by Darnell while semi-naked.

RedDeer

Mar 16, 2018
I surprise for the people that hate this actualization only for the NTR, is ONLY ONE scene even this scene doesn't appear in the gallery room, even before that scene in the options put in red WARNING NTR, just don´t press it that choice, the developer said in the first moment that this game will have NTR, even put in the first page of this threads that content NTR, don´t press the option that says NTR and be happy for the rest of your life.
We are not against having NTR in the game all we said was we didn't like the fact that it was During Mary's update (a highly anticipated update) and that it could be avoided before any sexual acts happens

BigDingus32

Jul 27, 2020
So when can we kill Darnell he’s really annoying and we’re currently on the non-ntr route so can we fuck his sister in front of him then shoot him in the back of the head cuz I would be all for that I saved his ass and now he try’s to fuck our mom idk why the evil personality hasn’t done anything about it yet btw I haven’t played the update just heard about it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you stop Darnell in the options only rubs a little her boobs, a little and doesn't break the experience of the actualization.
Oh no it absolute breaks the experience of, and let me remind you, the NON-NTR ROUTE. Having a half avoidable NTR scene on the non-NTR route is bewildering. There's a reason there's a NTR route, or rather I guess there should be a reason there's a NTR route.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes