RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remind you only don´t press that option and be happy, and if you want just press CTRL and don´t read like 5 minutes of the game that happen before you CAN choose.
I don't know if your just willfully ignoring the part that its on a route that its not supposed to be, and it isn't really avoidable, or not. There's a entire route for it, and it should be there. All it does is hurt the story, and unlike some who only care about their fetishes, some like the good story we've had so far.

Risqus

Jul 21, 2017
can't get pass the "now lets see if it's had any effect!" stage idk if its bugged or what.. I'm post pool party and nothing is left but that message

edit goto kitchen of mc during evening talk to mary

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Exactly the NTR just shows up suddenly and happens instantly. Darnell spots her and figures out it's the remote bad then he steals and and controls her ( and even if he has the remote it's fake ffs why did she even obey him)
Woahh really?
My fav milf like that?
Hahaha what a dumb:WaitWhat: :KEK:

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Jfc are people this much of a fucking pussy that they will cry about being able to stop NTR content on a fictional character?

I don't say this very often but MAN THE FUCK UP. This is legitimately one of the most bitchiest thing I've heard. You stopped the NTR, that means that there won't be anymore for that run because that's how a coding path works. I didn't care for Danny the twink and the game asked me once if I was into him, I picked no. I have never seen any Danny gay content on my run.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes