RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jfc are people this much of a fucking pussy that they will cry about being able to stop NTR content on a fictional character?

I don't say this very often but MAN THE FUCK UP. This is legitimately one of the most bitchiest thing I've heard. You stopped the NTR, that means that there won't be anymore for that run because that's how a coding path works. I didn't care for Danny the twink and the game asked me once if I was into him, I picked no. I have never seen any Danny gay content on my run.
Except thats not how it works. The path that currently being developed your already asked once if you want to see it or not and said scene this update shows up anyway, hence the issue.

Sufurial

Jul 12, 2017
Ok haven't played this game in ages decided to start new game and I am hard stuck for like 40 days now on the "Spy into the bathroom once more" Quest. Been to all bathrooms in game that I can think of in all time of the day in all days of the week and just can not progress this shit to save my life. Any Ideas what am I missing !?!?!

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Ok haven't played this game in ages decided to start new game and I am hard stuck for like 40 days now on the "Spy into the bathroom once more" Quest. Been to all bathrooms in game that I can think of in all time of the day in all days of the week and just can not progress this shit to save my life. Any Ideas what am I missing !?!?!
Same .... a good portion of the quests are bugged beyond belief frankly if the quests were structured like the ones in summertime saga it would clear up confusion and make them easier to access

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Glad they kept Becca and Mary shy and awkward. Hopefully they don’t Change them in to full on sluts. Don’t get me wrong those are fun too but I don’t like that in most corruption games every girl ends with the crude cock hungry slut personality. Need a little variety.

Reactions: capicoli

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Hey guys I havent played the new update yet but is it possible to import my saves from the last version and if it is how do I do
it.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
We are not against having NTR in the game all we said was we didn't like the fact that it was During Mary's update (a highly anticipated update) and that it could be avoided before any sexual acts happens
If he wanted NTR in the game he should've had the stones to leave it implemented as it was earlier in the game, that way I would've Hard passed it a lot sooner, but he didn't. Meanwhile, the presence of NTR continued to loom until now. The typical bait and switch tactic.

May 25, 2017
All this time waiting for this?... Mary is a retarded... I will let myself be raped in front of my son just so as not to ruin my "acting" of being mentally controlled ... Really?
Yeah that kind of threw me off too lol, she wasn't really that well written before but goddamn that was some classic bad hentai writing. It's extra worse considering that she's aware that he's the same dude that beats down her son on the regular. But I guess the ntr scenario had to be forced somehow and that's just the way they went about it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes