bak31

May 9, 2020
The game is currently unplayable for me from the bugs, I literally can't progress the shower scene that others have complained about and Mary disappears from the game entirely when I get the quest to do so. I tried to fix it by just progressing every other questline and even the Priscilla line gets bugged as the part where you need to use the laptop to blackmail her dad doesn't show up like it used to. This update needs a patch before being put up in a state like this.

Reactions: Spongedan
Sep 17, 2018
THANKS so much for this great update, it was such a F*CKING pleasure to see Darnell handling Mary like that! Great Job!! *SARCASM*

ffs, it was all great until this! Thanks, that I got stuck at "Now let's see if it's had any effect!", spoilered for myself this stoooopid twist and cooled my fire to continue being a patron. I'm still gonna support you, but LATTER, definitely not now! Only when I'm over it.
And I f KNOW it's optional, but It's still ruins fantastic dish, I don't want plate on my table full of 5 star supper with spoon of shit. No, SIR! Ffs, that scene was SO F*CKING STUPID! argh! Even on NTR standards it was done bad, this shit on so low profile. (yeah, I've seen "good" NTR story, it still pissed me off, but for VERY diff reasons.)

Uggh- I need some good writing, to take my mind off. Thanks to Gabe for some good sale on Disco Elysium. Time to play the shit out of this masterpiece again! (ofc, I have another 100 hours to trow out *grumbling*)

Still, everything else was amazing, thank you for your hard work!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I think after playing this update a second time, if you take out the art and most of the writing, this might be the worst update ever. At least as far as gameplay decisions were made.

First strike sudden perspective switches. Personally I've always felt that games with multiple MC's were pretty jarring, and I think a good amount of that can be attributed to devs being amateurs, but I also just kind of don't like it. However, here its just terrible. Players always have issues with the quests + quest log as it is. All this has done is exacerbate this issue for no reason. Not only that, but at least for me it fails to add anything, and I mean anything to the game. All I felt during it was a combination of "man this is confusing," and "when can I go back to my boy?" Overall

Second strike is the infamous scene. Now lets talk about why its an issue. Its because this is on a path where we already said no to NTR, and instead of respecting that, they force a half avoidable scene on us for no reason. Its essentially the same as saying you dont want to see gay content, then 5 minutes later your sucking Dannys cock and before he finishes on you the game asks you "hey do you want to stop (Big red text GAY SCENE INCOMING)" after your already halfway through giving the twink head. just terrible design. Not to mention it adds nothing to the game. It doesn't add character depth to Darnell. It just makes him look like more of a rapist. It doesn't add anything to the story, his presence is not suddenly a threat, all it does is make Mary look retarded. Essentially throwing off what has been building since day one. It just doesn't serve any purpose besides FETISH, and instead hurts the narrative thus far. And let me be clear, if this was on the NTR route, it would be zero issue, and I would instead be happy fans of that content finally got what they have been waiting for. But that isn't the case, and its instead forced upon those who already said they dont want to see that. Not cool

Third strike. This one is a lot less of an issue then the others, but I feel that despite being on two MEGA updates with Mary, only being able to fuck her twice is kind of disappointing. Yeah I liked the threesome scene, and the others, but it still feel like we lost focus a bit(which I guess is the overarching theme of this post). Im sure that we will get more of her however so its not a big deal, I mainly just wanted a third strike.

Besides those instances the update was really solid. The writing was great as always, and the art looks even better then before. The threesome at the pool was amazing (despite me half criticizing it in strike three) Its sad that all that was kind of ruined with the above.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
The update is amazing except the NTR introduction which is a small part of the update
I hate ntr but if devs decided to do this update in this way, there is nothing to do about it; i guess we can make a poll and show them how many of us wants ntr and how many of us does not want to see from now on.

umut12345
Selam! Go back to the first page, open 'changelog' and from there latest update's subsection. You will see cheat code in the end of that list.

RedPillBlues
(Partial quoting)
Its because this is on a path where we already said no to NTR > When did we do that? :S
Its essentially the same as saying you dont want to see gay content, then 5 minutes later your sucking Dannys cock > WTF? Seriously?? :/

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I hate ntr but if devs decided to do this update in this way, there is nothing to do about it; i guess we can make a poll and show them how many of us wants ntr and how many of us does not want to see from now on.

umut12345
Selam! Go back to the first page, open 'changelog' and from there latest update's subsection. You will see cheat code in the end of that list.

RedPillBlues
The thing is I dont care If the game has that as an optional path or not, as long as it doesn't become the main focus we cool. I actually hoped that they would get a nice big mega update since they had to wait so long, sure I would have to wait like a year for a update but they have been waiting longer. My issue is it hurting the narrative of the part of the story where I already said I dont want to see that, and it being half avoidable to top it off.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
The thing is I dont care If the game has that as an optional path or not, as long as it doesn't become the main focus we cool. I actually hoped that they would get a nice big mega update since they had to wait so long, sure I would have to wait like a year for a update but they have been waiting longer. My issue is it hurting the narrative of the part of the story where I already said I dont want to see that, and it being half avoidable to top it off.
I am totally agree with you on every word you said in this post of yours....but as you said this game does not have different main paths leads into different situations (just few paths leading different scenes) and if they put ntr in it, this means it is not optional. < Now i hate THAT!...but as i said since it is done crying about it won't change anything.

My other questions tho;
Did we already make a ntr poll for this game?
..aand *facepalm* , is there a scene MC sucking off Danny boi? I hope you wrote that thing as a metaphorical example

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
My other questions tho;
Did we already make a ntr poll for this game?
..aand *facepalm* , is there a scene MC sucking off Danny boi? I hope you wrote that thing as a metaphorical example
There was a poll on when it was to be added, which is supposed to be 2 updates away IIRC. (Tiffany, Danny, then Darnell and his sister) i don't think there was ever a "Do you like fetish A poll"
Yes, Metaphorical.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Disappointed, not completely obviously. The artistic part is always well done.

Surprised in the decision to enter the NTR with an "important" character like Mary. It's still a creator's decision, so I respect it, even if I would have structured everything better. I quote RedPillBlues on the NTR topic.

I agree with many saying that I was saddened that MC can only fuck Mary a couple of times.

Another element that sadly has been removed is the possibility of repeatable booty-call with Gedra, now only possible with Violet (another character that I love and I hope there will be more updates on her).
Is this a simple bug in the game or was it intentionally removed?

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Another element that sadly has been removed is the possibility of repeatable booty-call with Gedra, now only possible with Violet (another character that I love and I hope there will be more updates on her).
Is this a simple bug in the game or was it intentionally removed?
I didn't even really notice that. Hopefully in the future it becomes a thing for everyone. Its a good mechanic.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes