Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I think this game requires some heavier streamlining. I would get rid of the corruption and immorality checkpoints, at least early on. You get the "Check out sis running" quest early, but grinding to Lvl 3 takes some time and will probably have you trigger several other scenes, which makes them out of order. I would make the intro much more linear where you're essentially playing a VN and just scrolling through the story. And then when UP decides to make these branching storylines with different fetishes, that's when you can implement your corruption/immorality checkpoints or give the player freedom to go and do whatever.

I mean, I'm at 85 % scenes seen but I have 0 active quests anymore. Am I just supposed to go through day by day talking to people hoping for something to happen?
if you are stuck at 85% and you have no active quest, go to the bathroom and try to fap (not fap for money). I had the same issue but didn't realize that there were more scenes with Becca since it wasn't shown in the questlog.

Reactions: TheMagister

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Update was nice, but with 6 updates in I feel like the actual story or progress with the characters is going nowhere.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Did this update remove the incest? I haven't downloaded it yet.
I played last update and there wasn't incest. Mom is a woman who knows you since you were a child ans sis something similar: just an old friend with whom you happen to live with. The story gets ridiculous and kills the thrill of the taboo. There's no taboo or conflict in watching some girl's ass, like there was with the sister, for example. (the scene when Darnell tells your sister to show her ass to you).

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the "Her belly looks so soft" scene with mother? I keep seeing it as one of the images representing the game and I have gotten 100% scenes, but I still have not had that scene? Is it a hidden extra scene or what?

Edit: I think I might've entered the wrong cheat code in this game. I am currently in the road to re-play it, but it would also be nice if anyone could confirm that there are extra scenes with cheat?

Edit2: It seems like the cheat code is simply max stats and no extra scenes? Where did OP get that image of rubbing your Mother's/Mary's belly?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
pretty sure their would be content with mommy and sasha in the future i mean why else would you be able to sneak into the bedroom at night and i think you get to see her shower
The friend zone pretended to be a joke (a bad one). I know there 'll be sex with mom and sis, but as a friend, not brother or son. That changes the whole story for me, in what could be a great game.
Is allowed to request an incest patch or mode in the request section, other than just games?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes