Randeza

May 16, 2018
There isnt a selection where you pick strictly no ntr or not when you start a game. when you approach the scene you have a choice to kick his ass or to just watch so all ntr is avoidable you just get to chose what to do which the choices is self explanatory
ah ok. So the two ntr scenarios are danny and the switching to another character?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
That second character fuck someone who is mc's love interest or it's just some random background girl?
The other man, gets MC's mom naked and touches her up, she has a facial expression that looks like shes enjoying it, but then the MC makes it so you decide whether you want to stop him or not, but this bullshit shouldnt have even happened in the first place. The lead up to it was so fucking stupid.

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019
The NTR thing with Mary and Darnell wasnt needed but it was funny because Uberpie played with their feels you dont see any action anyway. The Cucks Got Cucked. I like big tittys thick mommys to myself anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: cadwaladr

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
The constant character switching dragged out the Moms story so much it was insane. A lot of the scenes just felt like filler, it could have been done in 1/2 the time. We had 18 SCENES this episode and it didn't feel like we did that much.

The Dev seriously needs to look at being more efficient

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
What's funny is that the NTR between Darnell and Mary is the worst of both worlds. NTR-haters will get their panties in a twist because, even if they avoid it, the mere hint of a suggestion of NTR has them crying. NTR-lovers will be annoyed because you don't actually see it happen.
I have nothing against NTR and will definitely play it once it comes out, but I DO NOT want to see NTR when I'm playing the normal route, that's not what its meant for and I don't wanna see these "surprises" when I'm actually invested in the story from Peter's (MC) POV.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
The NTR thing with Mary and Darnell wasnt needed but it was funny because Uberpie played with their feels you dont see any action anyway. The Cucks Got Cucked. I like big tittys thick mommys to myself anyways.
Yeah it was him trolling a bit, took so long to get Mary to this point and he teases NTR on her lol. Not a smart move financially, but this isn't my game I'm developing.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Septima

Jul 23, 2018
Shouldn't this be tagged as a sandbox? Or is it missing some requirement for that tag that I'm not aware of?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well, funny. A lot of people in this thread asked idiotic questions: where the fuck is NTR in this game, immediately give us NTR. Not even 3 years have passed, as the authors, going to meet the wishes of the fans, give them the desired fruit. Oh, Serpent Tempter, where is the fan appreciation?! He-he-he, she's gone! The substitution of MC for Darnell infuriates many: we were deceived, the authors trampled on the holy feelings of our NTR hopes. Mother of our nice cute boy fucked by school black bully :eek: No, it's unthinkable.
A significant portion of the fans just jerked off to Danny content: where is Danny content, submit it fucking immediately?! Fuck Danny!!! Hats off to the creators of this game, if things go the same way as with NTR, it may be possible to avoid this gay shit that some fans are waiting for.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: secretlarrs
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes