cogesh

Donor
Oct 20, 2016
Honestly , I don’t mind ntr
If I can choose how it unfolds (cucked, sharing, or non-ntr) even better.
Buuuut people can be extremely opposed to ntr in even the smallest ways. Something as simple as another guy mentioning how hot a chick is can be considered ntr by some people. So while I don’t think the way ntr was done in this update was malicious or even really that bad, the option to let it happen was way too late. It’d be like if a game said if you’d like blood and gore turned off right after a scene where someone is bleeding. You might have actually turned off a worse scene that was possible, but you’re still being exposed to something you might not have wanted to see at all.
Also, pacing switching between both characters was all over the place. Might need to fix that a bit. Besides that, I mostly enjoyed this update!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Why the fuck NTR choice came after NTR scene ? why ? if they aren't fucking then is not count or something ? what suppose to happen is the game give you choice and then if you click no. that scene 'd never happen AT ALL. not you don't see it but it happen. no.

the game give you NTR and then ask do you want to see it ? wtf. it too late I think.

I'm not into NTR but I think even NTR lover also not like the scene because no build up or anything. the game just bam surprise NTR motherfucker. why he just happen to be there anyway?

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
i have alot of questions uh how do you gain money in this game and what is " Search for the ball with Becca " quest i run around the house,school i don't know where " the ball " is help

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
There isnt a selection where you pick strictly no ntr or not when you start a game. when you approach the scene you have a choice to kick his ass or to just watch so all ntr is avoidable you just get to chose what to do which the choices is self explanatory
uhhh, yes there is a choice, literally one of if not the first choice you make. When the voice in your head becomes a thing, you get a choice to go to the doctor and gets pills to repress it (NTR Route) and an option to keep the existence of the voice in your head to yourself, and not take the pills to repress it (Dominant Route)

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
The NTR thing with Mary and Darnell wasnt needed but it was funny because Uberpie played with their feels you dont see any action anyway. The Cucks Got Cucked. I like big tittys thick mommys to myself anyways.
it is funny because even if you are not into ntr darnell fucked marry with a little difference that you wont hear about it, this shit not only affect cucks but everyone

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be adding a hotfix to slightly push back the recent NTR scene. I. E, you'll be able to stop it before the groping rather than after due to negative feedback.

Also thanks to anyone who tipped/tips my personal patreon, your money buys me sufficient snackies.
:kannasip:

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
the ntr was optional and did'nt have a scene they cucked the cucks tho the fact that darnell got the controller was weird you'd think mc would have it on him and mary continuing the act through that was strange so i think it was a scenario built specifically for a ntr and non ntr route split thats why things felt dumb

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes