lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
What about not having the ntr scene? I tought that would be a whole seperate route later on. I dont like ntr but even if its there this was not the way to add it.
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
it makes sense as long as you can stop him from putting his hands on her after all it is more fun to bang his sister if he pisses you off and possibly cuck him of tiffany if they got something going on

ArsMoriente

Sep 29, 2020
Can someone plz share a save file just after the mission spy in the bathroom again??? (my quest is broken no one is in the bathroom) PLEASE

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
But people need to realise too Devs are not your friends or your pal, sometimes when they start a project they will say a lot of things to get traction etc and after they are established and have a large following and feel financially secure, they may start to add the things they want.
I meant every word I promised and was fully planning to do everything that was promised. I never intended to deceive anyone if they feel they have been deceived.

While I can't comment on it too deeply, dynamics etc have changed in the development over time and
decisions were made by the team in what was felt to be a better direction for the game long term.

Reactions: DB Cooper

Sperryburger

Sep 2, 2017
Yo where the NTR at? can somebody hook me up with a save around the ntr parts or like tell me how to access them, feel like I have been playing this game for hours and got nothing so far.

Freeaty

May 12, 2020
Quest "Find a scotch and meet Clara...". I found the scotch and also ruler. But the Q is still stuck. Now scotch dissapeared from inventory and can't trigger the Q. I'm already on Jessica path and Q with Clara cant be activated. Is it important or not?

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be adding a hotfix to slightly push back the recent NTR scene. I. E, you'll be able to stop it before the groping rather than after due to negative feedback.
He-he-he. As soon as the NTR chick hatched from the nest, it was immediately crushed by the fans ' gratitude. Keep it up, my dear friends :cry: Bend further under the changing world.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I'm glad the Darnell scene is going to be hot fixed but it still won't stop Mary being written like a complete fucking idiot but I suppose that usually comes with the territory when writing that kind of kink.

I just hope the character switching stuff doesn't reappear to much since I personally found it really tedious and annoying.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes