jikhak

May 5, 2017
how to change player name? when I use load Game and then click on the first save, I can't change the name after I start the game, even i use first save again is just skip the enter the code part

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Are you serious dude if care about story details then you must agree even as a ntr lover if you are one some things where done wrong.

nobody blames Lostraven he writes what Uberpie asks. That being said clearly you oke with anything aslong as he keeps making updates. So no standarts.
uhh.. yeah i can live with that,long as i get it for free,then why not?unlike you who likes to whine for just a simple thing.
do i blame lostraven?maybe u should go back to my post,or you can wear reading glass if u like..dude!

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
He doesn't need to be a rapist to became a treat tho ? MC already has weakness. his other personality.

Reactions: ZILLARAMI

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Will there be a scene in the future where Darnell's sister have sex with MC while humiliating/cuckolding Darnell?
He-he-he. In light of the emerging trends of the latest update "Mary", just the most likely scene is where MC's sister have sex with Darnell while humiliating/cuckolding MC, as has already happened with his mother.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes