Nov 17, 2018
Judging by everyone being pissed off it's safe to assume that NTR route wasn't implemented in a well thought-out way, thankfully it's going to be changed soon. I'm glad that developers listened to their fans.

Reactions: genthrow

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The scenes with the dirty stains on the trunk, the drill, and the awakening of the mother are not entirely clear. What do these episodes say? They need to show that Red is replacing Blue by taking over the control of the MC's mind. BDSM forever?!!! Hence the photo of Gerda. Perhaps, in this way, the authors will be able to avoid the popular representation of the MC in the form of an innocent angel in such games. Our chick recently held a general meeting of his whores, but still flinches at the angry shout of the teacher or school principals :eek:

Aug 15, 2020
Finally managed to finish it, super underwhelming, despite there being 18 scenes it felt incredibly short, and at least half of them felt like complete filler.

The good ones were really good, but they honestly don't make up for the rest of them, nor the extra wait. We'll see how it goes in another six months.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
In the past you had mentioned that there would be three routes: one full NTR, a second where MC basically is a harem king and fucks his way into ladies hearts, and a 3rd sharing/swinging path that was basically a mix of the first two. Did the third get axed so you're now shoehorning aspects of the first two into each other?

Sleeping86

Mar 21, 2018
i deleted my load game file by accident can someone share
or can i get it back somehow, already tried redownloading it

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
In the past you had mentioned that there would be three routes: one full NTR, a second where MC basically is a harem king and fucks his way into ladies hearts, and a 3rd sharing/swinging path that was basically a mix of the first two. Did the third get axed so you're now shoehorning aspects of the first two into each other?
The three routes were exactly that when they were planned.

I don't know the exact plan layout now for the routes, but I can still confirm NTR scenes SHOULD always be optional.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
Well, if anyone starting this game now. They will enjoy it a lot more, with the contents added. It was good game before the update, and still is with this update. And the fact that, they are fixing the NTR is good decision. Because it was neither here nor there. They should have included the option of avoiding it and for others who wanted ntr, they should have gone all the way with it instead of the half measure we got in the game, pissing off both sides.

I believe this scene could have worked better in the ntr path they are building later for this game.

Still it is a solid update for me, IMO.

Reactions: trinent

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Finally managed to finish it, super underwhelming, despite there being 18 scenes it felt incredibly short, and at least half of them felt like complete filler.

The good ones were really good, but they honestly don't make up for the rest of them, nor the extra wait. We'll see how it goes in another six months.
Six months, bro?! Don't wait until next year :cry:

SomeGuy20000

Nov 7, 2017
SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:
We will be adding a hotfix to slightly push back the recent NTR scene. I. E, you'll be able to stop it before the groping rather than after due to negative feedback.

Also thanks to anyone who tipped/tips my personal patreon, your money buys me sufficient snackies.
:kannasip:
Will the hot fix also fix the broken quest line of Mary once you start the game from the beginning? Stuck on peeking into the bathroom, the scene skips, and I can’t progress the Mary route. It seems I’m not the only one either.

Reactions: MausMaus

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
played, liked it ..:cool:
the artwork and the scenes were delivered, the quests are logical, but there is a lot of chatter, but there is not much to read there ..

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes