FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I remember DLing this a few updates back and trying the cheat function because the grind was a bit offputting, only to discover that I couldn't save, or load a cheated version. Is that still the case? Because I would like to replay it from the start but I don't think I can stand those mini games one more time ...

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I don't like NTR, but ya'll are losing your fucking minds over what's essentially light petting before the OPTION to stop the NTR comes up. What the fuck are you lads on?
Ah, so If you have a love interest who also is mutually interested in you, or a girlfriend and I walked up to her and started touching her, and she visibly liked it, you'd just be 100% fine with it right? yeah? might be pointless asking a cuck like you this question

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Before I try the new update I want to know just how far the NTR goes. If it doesn't involve vaginal intercourse I'll try it out, but if it does I'll wait.

pampi

Oct 20, 2020
Hello a quest is stuck for me for days "Now lets see its affects" or something like that and after the pool party scene i get a very small gerda scene and im stuck.I can't switch characters or anything i tried sleeping for some days it doesnt work i checked every single thing nothing im stuck anyone got any idea?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Yes there's a dedicated gallery that contains all sex scenes
Thanks. So it's not repeatable from a gameplay perspective? Like you cannot go back to a character to have repeatable sex but can just view it from scenes menu? That sucks. Anyway, thanks for the info mate, have a good day.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes