darvek

Mar 5, 2019
Im soft locked, in the gym the main wont bench (clicking does nothing), anyone knows anything that might help?

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I think another thing that bugs me about the Darnell shit is that it breaks the rules of the game's world. The remote is just a prop, it has no actual control over Mary, so why does it now suddenly control Mary when douchenozzle uses it?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I think another thing that bugs me about the Darnell shit is that it breaks the rules of the game's world. The remote is just a prop, it has no actual control over Mary, so why does it now suddenly control Mary when douchenozzle uses it?
Well, when Darnell was alone with Mary and she wouldn't obey Darnell would just have told MC about it, and then understood that both Mary and Gerda was lying to him, and same shit when MC comes to the gym, just she's supposed to be in a trance, so she can't let him know that it's actual bullshit

Reactions: Terrygun

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Subpar update.
Nothing mega about this one. Just a few scenes here and there.
Mary's character development was fucked up, the remote thing was stupid and she became a slut in no time.
One ntr scene just for the sake of it and that too out of nowhere. If you implement it, atleast progress with it.
No danny content too.
Cant believe i waited 7 months for this thing; this mediocre update could have been churned up in half the time. Expected too much , got nothing.

Reactions: joebull2

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
There’s bottles in his room you have to click on. I missed it too.
Thanks again. Now, taking advantage of your kidness, what is the : ”I need to speak to someone ”medically” about this”? Really have no clue who would have some medical exertise she eends to speak to....

Sep 17, 2018
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
Why then not just kill him, as Red threatens to do. He lost connection/importance to the story long ago, ofc except for whole Tiffany thing where you could use him and could threaten MC with NTR that wasn't so forced. (from my "reader/player" point of view)
And btw, MC literally helped him when he was at his "lowest" and after all this time, is that best what can you do for/with him? After all this quiet setup, *that's all/it*. As I see it now, he too 1-dimensional bully from start of the game, there's was NO growth, NO expantion on him or on things that's surrounds him/his entourage. (that scene in club not really counts) POTENTIALLY, after he was beaten up and we were introduced to his sister, you could do so much MORE with him and his character. (we talking about so many possibilities here, that even most boring/cheesy, like "becoming some kind of friends with MC", isn't so far fetched, even plausible. Sooooo MANY possibilities for the story)
As he is in the story right now, he's nothing. I have ZERO interest in anything that even remotely touches on his part, he is too 1- dimensional to be any threat/interest for this story, he was out of picture for way too long to even matter anyway. 6 months of downtime deff didn't helped much to that, just between us. (you could swapped him with any other bully and almost no one would give a single flying fuck about it) Threatens MC or not, it doesn't matter, we already as readers/ players are over him. At least I don't care. (with 5 in STRENGTH MC literally a GOD among man *sarcasm*) So isn't better to just let him go to the background or just take him out entirely. For this route he already means not much, not personally.
And BTW, that's scene "hhmmm, such good day to waste my time staying under windows of my GF house, instead having fun with my GF/houmies ot going to the club and banging some hot chick!(yep, he's that boring in my eyes)" or let's take different scene "I'lL PuT SupER-dUpeR CoNtRoLeR iN My lOCkeR, WhAt PoSsibly cOuLd Go WRoNg, UHHHHH. Bc if I don't do this, this stupid setup will never happen the way it did"
(while I'm at it: bimbo thing, was waaaaay too abrupt, it seemed kinda forced. JUST SAYING)

Last edited:

Brahbrahdude

Sep 27, 2019
Subpar update.
Nothing mega about this one. Just a few scenes here and there.
Mary's character development was fucked up, the remote thing was stupid and she became a slut in no time.
One ntr scene just for the sake of it and that too out of nowhere. If you implement it, atleast progress with it.
No danny content too.
Cant believe i waited 7 months for this thing; this mediocre update could have been churned up in half the time. Expected too much , got nothing.
"she became a slut in no time" Been waiting since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mary I'm satisfied

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks again. Now, taking advantage of your kidness, what is the : ”I need to speak to someone ”medically” about this”? Really have no clue who would have some medical exertise she eends to speak to....
Go to the hospital

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
I meant every word I promised and was fully planning to do everything that was promised. I never intended to deceive anyone if they feel they have been deceived.

While I can't comment on it too deeply, dynamics etc have changed in the development over time and
decisions were made by the team in what was felt to be a better direction for the game long term.
2vo4cl.jpg

Do not worry lostraven, Im not blaming you and I would like to believe noone here is blaming you. We dont like the way things are going, because of lack of communication (I dont know how it is on patreon. do they have polls? do they ask what would the player like to see? what do they think about inserting X thing in this update? maybe the introduction to something for the future) and we know you cant tell us everything because you are not uber's brain and we will not compromise your job for our greedy needs for information.

What I can say is that this could have been handled different, inserting such a bad consequence/ending wich we dont know if it will affect the future content is not a good move, especially if we are in the harem/dominant route (I know that Red was MIA for that scene, that makes us see that MC had absolutely no character progression, he is still the same shy, submissive kid as we saw at the beginning of his journey)

A good thing to do as of now if they want to implement the character switch would be to:

A) improve the objective guide with more detailed information (for example: I wonder what is X person doing, I should look for him/her in the evening) I had my merry go 'round a few times untill I got the event to trigger, with this you can make the storytelling more smooth and fluid.

B) Make the switchings as little as possible, One of the first character switch gave us the same event but with two or three missing dialogs from MC's perspective, why not make this dialogs another continuous scene after MC leaves?. The character switch is a good idea, it just needs better execution.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Well, when Darnell was alone with Mary and she wouldn't obey Darnell would just have told MC about it, and then understood that both Mary and Gerda was lying to him, and same shit when MC comes to the gym, just she's supposed to be in a trance, so she can't let him know that it's actual bullshit
It's not being used to get MC to do anything, it's a tool for Mary to fulfill her lust without being guilted by the taboo of doing her son. All Gerda needs to say to the MC is that without the 'special drink' the remote is useless.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Animations are so cheap and boring, I thought it would improve over time but it seems it's all there will ever be. In sex scenes the quality of characters also decreases. He tries to make up what he lacks in animations with tons of text but it doesn't work. Characters are appealing but animation and quality isn't there to fill the potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirnation
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes