Sep 17, 2018
After all my bitching and other things here, I NEED to say it again - thank you very much for your hard work. (devs and you lostraven) IT IS very GOOD update with pinch of minor problems. (how else) Just remember - you did a good job. Don't you take our bitching to close to your heart, we are just care (everyone to their extent) about your project and want to enjoy it. Because, it's GOOD. We (I) glad to see that you LISTEN to what we're saying and we (I) REALLY appreciating that, "screaming" at the wall can be pretty frustrating, you know.

Just wanted to add some positivity/sappy things to this thread and to express personal gratitude to the devs. You are cool (for the most part) guys. Keep it up.

D

Deleted member 2497343

The option to choose NTR content appears too late. Some people are a little sensitive to this type of content. Was that really necessary? Nobody thought to activate the option before Darnell tried something?

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
I can't discuss the details of how those conversations went I'm afraid.
I offered the advice I felt was best for the game and it's players.
That is good enough. Thank you. You get the first hand feedback which you probably relay back to others and get to know a general idea what your patrons want, which helps in designing this game better.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Can't place cameras in Pricillas bathroom and room.
Messages says "you placed a camera" but only one of 3 is removed from inventory and cannot leave with message "You need to place cameras first!"

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes