Wilko

Jun 4, 2017
Have to say I'm not a fan of this update. I didn't appreciate the forced Darnisha content in a non-ntr path and the constant viewpoint switching this advanced in the game (if I wanted to play as a female and read text about what it's like being shagged I'd go play a different game). For the amount of time this took, that's a huge minus.

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
is the gallery unlocker still working cause every time i click the link for it on OP it just goes the top of the last page of the postes

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Unexpectedly, thanks for such a fit. I have been following this game for a long time. By the way, it has an ntr tag, but ntr will be added to the game later at the player's choice.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
lostraven I'm sure you are doing very well in regards to listening to our feedback and opinions for everything you've done for Taffy Tales and I still believe this game is good despite the NTR part a lot of people are complaining about. I won't be one of them as I already knew what I signed up for when I first played this game even if I'm not a fan of NTR. I just have one question. Have any hints for us as far as when to expect the patch to the NTR scene recently put in the latest update will be available to download? At least an estimate?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven I'm sure you are doing very well in regards to listening to our feedback and opinions for everything you've done for Taffy Tales and I still believe this game is good despite the NTR part a lot of people are complaining about. I won't be one of them as I already knew what I signed up for when I first played this game even if I'm not a fan of NTR. I just have one question. Have any hints for us as far as when to expect the patch to the NTR scene recently put in the latest update will be available to download? At least an estimate?
Not sure, but the hotfix shouldn't take too long.

Reactions: Dragon1982
Jul 10, 2017
so is ntr in the game yet cause i played up till the part about the doctor asking if where hearing voices and i still can't pick the yes i'm hearing voices choice

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes