Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
lostraven seems to me like your team is composed by both ntr and non-ntr fans and that thing might come to bite you guys in the ass later on financially speaking if you dont pull your shit together and be on the same page,you can only make so many hot fixes before players are fed up with the screw ups ... just my 2 cents ;)
Yeah, if MC's love interest is OK with getting it on with another guy its already NTR. The routes need to be kept separate for a reason.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
unpopular opinion I enjoyed the update lost's writing makes it worth it as story/writing is what made me enjoy taffy so much I, by all means, try to read/explore each dialogue option which we are given the perspective change makes ALOT of sense for a story like this, taffy is first and foremost a story about a guy getting a power fantasy before its actually a power fantasy if that makes any sense? frankly, I would have loved to see the scenes where Gerda was acting differently that harry was going on about. The NTR scene made me laugh as it was written pretty funny it kind of forgot the fact that mary said she'd act dazed and confused if she had to do something she didn't want or was not ready for, but usually, that's how silly NTR is written most of the time felt more like a parody than anything and for those complaining about Gerda being taken as random.....SHE mentions how much trouble she would be in when doing the gym scene so much I just assume most of you only come for the scenes and not to read . but meh I'm just a crab and that's my two cents.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I remember DLing this a few updates back and trying the cheat function because the grind was a bit offputting, only to discover that I couldn't save, or load a cheated version. Is that still the case? Because I would like to replay it from the start but I don't think I can stand those mini games one more time ...
You cant load any previous version, not just cheated. But you can load from the end of the last update using a code, or you can start a new game with cheats/no cheats.

nod24

May 4, 2017
"Screen fading" in dialogs is too fast. Can they be stretched so that they last at least a minute? In visual novels, they are very important ... sarcasm.

Reactions: YYlambeacon
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes