Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The whole "we wanted him to be a threat" just sounds like an excuse to add cuckshit to the non NTR route. Plenty of other games handle this approach just fine, but this one seems to be going the Big Brother route. Either go full cuck or go back to doing the multiple routes. But if the dev wants to go full cuck then don't complain when people start dropping the game and you lose those precious patreon bux

LanceReav

Aug 19, 2018
homie tf was that darnell scene, why tf was he just randomly looking through the window with binoculars(he lives across the street from the side of the house) how did he see you pull the remote out for 1 second to press a button and put it back and instantly understand everything about it, why did he assume the mc would not only bring it to school but leave it in his locker, (wouldnt you carry something like that with you at all times or leave it home?) and most importantly after the scene NO ONE EVEN ACTS LIKE IT HAPPENED? mc doesnt even go "i should make sure no one else get their hands on this or anything" and mary has no thoughts on it at all.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
homie tf was that darnell scene, why tf was he just randomly looking through the window with binoculars(he lives across the street from the side of the house) how did he see you pull the remote out for 1 second to press a button and put it back and instantly understand everything about it, why did he assume the mc would not only bring it to school but leave it in his locker, (wouldnt you carry something like that with you at all times or leave it home?) and most importantly after the scene NO ONE EVEN ACTS LIKE IT HAPPENED? mc doesnt even go "i should make sure no one else get their hands on this or anything" and mary has no thoughts on it at all.
LMAOOOO EXACTLY, the button wasn't even real too, just a pretend thing that gave Mary an excuse to let her son do whatever he wants to her, then Darnell gets the button, she supposedly hates him but shes quick to start playing along with him too, It was just a bullshit excuse to add some sort of NTR in the supposed NON NTR route

Frankenberry

Mar 24, 2017
X2 on the spy into the bathroom bug. And it eventually roadblocks you from progressing because the Mary character never shows up.

That being said, the dev does a great job. I dig the artstyle in the game. Well done.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Some bugs fixed so far:

Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.
Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.
Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.
Fixed opening of a pool party scene.
Fixed order of several objects.
Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.
Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.
Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Damn that was one heavy ass update, did not disappoint at all, kudos to the dev, man that had me needing a cig and a cold shower, I would say my one disappointment was not being able to fuck marry on her bed. but on word to sum prego action and fucking Tiff into Peters new cock hungry slut or that maybe give a shot at the chick next door?

halil123

May 23, 2017
In a story where we dominate multiple women, turn them into mindless sluts and be a bull to a rich cuck for over 50 scenes, it makes no sense to get cuckolded every now and then. They are two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I doubt a single NTR scene per year is gaining them a ton of NTR-fan supporters, but it sure is ruining the game for the rest.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Completed just now the update and gotta be honest, it could have been alot better, mary scenes were kinda boring not text wise but how the scenes and story progressed aswell how they were designed (the mary laundry scene pene the art was good but bad posing the leg was covering the action), i think the mary story could have been different, it was enjoyable but nothing really exciting and this was an update i was looking foward to play, now i just hope danny content in the future will take a better approach.

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
lets see if this had any effect? i am stucked!!
I found success with this by entering the kitchen during the day. You might have to leave the house, skip time and go back. It took a few days for this be achievable--some other objectives came first.

In a story where we dominate multiple women, turn them into mindless sluts and be a bull to a rich cuck for over 50 scenes, it makes no sense to get cuckolded every now and then. They are two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I doubt a single NTR scene per year is gaining them a ton of NTR-fan supporters, but it sure is ruining the game for the rest.
The NTR in this game is optional; it warns you any time it would occur. I understand your grievances but I personally can't see it ruining anything when those scenes are voluntary.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes