Tottoro

May 24, 2017
I found success with this by entering the kitchen during the day. You might have to leave the house, skip time and go back. It took a few days for this be achievable--some other objectives came first.

The NTR in this game is optional; it warns you any time it would occur. I understand your grievances but I personally can't see it ruining anything when those scenes are voluntary.
how to skip time, i tried everything, i always can sleep doing it

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
how to skip time, i tried everything, i always can sleep doing it
Head to the map and where it says time of day. You can do so by exiting your house - or most locations - and click Taffy Town. You'll see something like this in the image.

Click where my cursor is to skip the time to "day" and go from there.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Some bugs fixed so far:

Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.
Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.
Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.
Fixed opening of a pool party scene.
Fixed order of several objects.
Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.
Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.
Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
Is the bugfix on patreon?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The NTR in this game is optional; it warns you any time it would occur. I understand your grievances but I personally can't see it ruining anything when those scenes are voluntary.
didn´t played the update for now but what i get from the comments its not that its optional its when it gets optinal. what i read is that she is already exposed and darnel is groping her and that is what people don´t want to see

Yellow Green

Mar 10, 2021
Meh. For the amount of time they had to work on it, this is a dumpster fire of an update. Bugged, rushed, scenes repeated specifically to drag out the "500" page script. Abysmal amount of content again. The so-called NTR-scene was faded to black for some reason. Didn't have any money over to pay the artist for a new scene? On the plus side, nice art.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Ok haven't played this game in ages decided to start new game and I am hard stuck for like 40 days now on the "Spy into the bathroom once more" Quest. Been to all bathrooms in game that I can think of in all time of the day in all days of the week and just can not progress this shit to save my life. Any Ideas what am I missing !?!?!
It's bugged. nothing we can do I guess, maybe just cheat the whole gallery

aeyntie

Jul 31, 2020
Some bugs fixed so far:

Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.
Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.
Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.
Fixed opening of a pool party scene.
Fixed order of several objects.
Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.
Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.
Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
are these bugs fixed for the currently download?

Yeez

Jan 27, 2018
didn´t played the update for now but what i get from the comments its not that its optional its when it gets optinal. what i read is that she is already exposed and darnel is groping her and that is what people don´t want to see
I understand that. I personally tuned him out in expectation of a scene I wouldn't want to see but I do know the feeling others might feel in that event.

If suggestions are in order, lostraven , I would suggest to forward to UberPie for that scene - and future ones - that the NTR warning come sooner than before the perceived scene is about to begin. It would, in the way I'm envisioning it at least, please both the pro and anti NTR fanbase with a clear decision to go ahead or skip.

I'd do so myself but I am not a patron and probably wouldn't get a hold of them that way. :censored:

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
Isn't the whole point of a dominant / non-ntr route is that there is no threat because people don't wanna bother with an antagonist?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Do you need to start a new game for the NTR stuff or does it only happen in the most recent update?
You don't need to start a new game to see it. This is the only "true" NTR type scene in the game. There is a small scene in the begining of the game between Darnell and Tiffany, however at the time she's not a LI to the MC at all.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Here I will tell you a serious bug that does not allow you to progress in the story of mary, is when you start a new game and try to spy on her in the bathroom (you can not) I tried to restart the game but I still jumped the same error, and a bug is when you go to the bed of mary (appears 2 beds or something ..) you can see Mary sleeping and the other bed is not. Let's talk about the update I thought it was (good) 7-10, some scenes looked forced like when a kid asks you for your cell phone to play and you tell him no and he starts crying and you have to give it to him, still I liked it. I thought that in this update there would be something about Danny but no, this update focused on Mary and the truth surprised me since I thought that this would be almost at the end of the game. Very good.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes