left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is it possible to use the save code and cheat code at the same time? aka how do I enable the cheat code in the middle of a game rather than at the start?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
In the orig version:
You stop him making her suck his cock. But when you arrive he is molesting her, grabbing tits, slapping ass etc.

The hotfix version should be that he does nothing unless you let him.
Will the hotfix, also fix the "Spy into the bathroom again" quest?
And will we need to start from a new save after applying the hotfix, or can we continue our current save?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hi guys I'm new to this game, do you recommend playing it now or wait longer until further improvements?
The last time I played before the current update, the game was at 11.2c. I was fairly impressed with the growth of content.
If you haven't touched the game before, I'd say you'll like the amount, but I could be wrong, it might not be enough for you...

ObamaTheOnly

Nov 3, 2018
Will the hotfix, also fix the "Spy into the bathroom again" quest?
And will we need to start from a new save after applying the hotfix, or can we continue our current save?
Yes, there is list of bugs this hotfix deletes in his last post on patreon (bathroom quest included)

Reactions: MausMaus

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
weird question but does anybody have a save from after Dannys trap scene?
I think i missed quite a few updates, so imagine my surprise when launching the newest one and finding myself absolutely lost.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
It didn't have to be forced it couldve been easily been made way better. It took MC so long to get with Mary and someone this dumbfuck of a character gets her within 1 update without any buildup so shit
So is it confirm Darnell fucks her did he get her hooked on the drugs like the other girls how did this happen? You're telling me Darnell fucks her before the MC? Or is it just like fondling in the group

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
So is it confirm Darnell fucks her did he get her hooked on the drugs like the other girls how did this happen? You're telling me Darnell fucks her before the MC? Or is it just like fondling in the group
he just gets her to undress, and fondles her, if you dont do anything she sucks his dick, even if its optional, it doesnt make sense that he just gets to do that when it takes the MC time to build up to it, especially when she doesn't like Darnell

throwawayyy13

Oct 28, 2019
Dropping this from my list of games I support. I was interested in seeing Mary's route progress but the way it has been written so far is underwhelming. More than half a year wait for half-baked scenes, only to give a new game mechanic that no one wanted instead.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
he just gets her to undress, and fondles her, if you dont do anything she sucks his dick, even if its optional, it doesnt make sense that he just gets to do that when it takes the MC time to build up to it, especially when she doesn't like Darnell
Yeah, it was a point that she could pretend to snap out of it if things went too far.

I think they should just forget about the character.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Update was really good, pool scene one was one of the best so far.

Need to work on directions, had no where the pool party was until I asked and given how long this took, need to be careful of working on content most don't care for.

Reactions: Deneuve

obibobi

May 10, 2017
And some people here are praising the writing :KEK:
I still think the writings great and I know why they rushed that. Not like they can waste half the update on build up for that, but that's why I think they should just ditch it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes