Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The whole "we wanted him to be a threat" just sounds like an excuse to add cuckshit to the non NTR route. Plenty of other games handle this approach just fine, but this one seems to be going the Big Brother route. Either go full cuck or go back to doing the multiple routes. But if the dev wants to go full cuck then don't complain when people start dropping the game and you lose those precious patreon bux
Spot on. Just another group of developers that became sellouts. Nothing more nothing less.

adirtyminded1

Sep 9, 2017
I'd be a little more careful with the phrase "mega-update" more like... "update." also it felt really disjointed, like it hadn't really been planned out all the way. Could have done without the switched characters thing, but if you think it's necessary to future updates, then maybe thing about implementing a switch system where you can go to another character without having to go to sleep? Liked that we finally got some more content for Mary, but after so much content for Clara I was surprised you didn't add anything for her

Reactions: Vesimere

FoxlordKurama

Aug 9, 2019
The character switching was okay, not great, not terrible, just okay imo. I don't personally like seeing the same scene twice, especially when they're spaced out like they were. Strictly when playing the new content gameplay was like: Go Downstairs, GO to bed, Switch Characters, Go to Kitchen, go to bed. 10 Days of switching characters for them to only do one thing each day is kinda wasted imo. Sure in game time doesn't matter that much, but it's kinda weird. I think you could probably cut back on some of it and still get the same effect.

Why was there so many character options, was that just to make the framework, because I really hope you're not planning on doing some forced Darnell/forced Principal pov type stuff...also if your writing the hints add a little more, took me forever to realize "Do some house cleaning" meant "Clean my MC's Room"

Reactions: TimeKeeper

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I don't follow the game that close so I don't know about dev plans for every character, but I suppose the ntr is gonna be with several characters in the future. If they introduced an optional ntr scene now after 3 years ?? of development, It must be to throw a bone to their ntr fan base I think.
Anyway, my point is that the game was tagged NTR since the beginning, so complaining about it now is funny.
If you don't follow the game then why even comment? If you did follow closely you'd know that NTR was just added for the second time. So it's not like people are randomly picking a NTR game to rant a lot of people including myself was blindsided.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
So is there no way to get past the spy the bathroom quest as I'm stuck there and the hotfix does not seem to fix the problem
Did you get the hotfix, and can you confirm it doesn't fix the problem or have you just heard it doesn't?

UsuiHigure

May 29, 2017
Did you get the hotfix, and can you confirm it doesn't fix the problem or have you just heard it doesn't?
I get the latest version of the game and in the changelog it said bugfix on the spy the bathroom fix also I'm on the quest and keep trying to spy on the bathroom but the quest do not trigger and I just keep going into a empty bathroom. I don't know any other ways and don't know where I do wrongly.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I get the latest version of the game and in the changelog it said bugfix on the spy the bathroom fix also I'm on the quest and keep trying to spy on the bathroom but the quest do not trigger and I just keep going into a empty bathroom. I don't know any other ways and don't know where I do wrongly.
Hmmm, I have a feeling you need to make a new save. I'm pretty sure last time they released a hotfix, or at least one of the times, saves didn't carry over... Where did you download the latest version, you have it on patreon?

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
These ntr and update scenes were extremely weak, pills that make you become a robot that does everything you say, shit

Reactions: ZaIgo

alissongta

Jul 28, 2018
A button to character switching would be perfect for this new gameplay.. You need to sleep all the time. Switching characters for them to only do one thing each day is really bad. And we need NTR and Non-NTR path

Roostersoop

Oct 21, 2019
Towards the beginning of the game, there's a bug when you stop in the living room when it says "Bathroom. Now.", and the objective pad goes immediately to "once more", with no scenes playing upon entry. I haven't experienced this bug in previous versions, and to check and see if it was a one-time thing, I made another fresh save to see if it would happen again. It did. Any ideas?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes