BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I get the latest version of the game and in the changelog it said bugfix on the spy the bathroom fix also I'm on the quest and keep trying to spy on the bathroom but the quest do not trigger and I just keep going into a empty bathroom. I don't know any other ways and don't know where I do wrongly.
I'm getting the same problem, a brand new save file.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Where do I go to have the privacy to inspect the strange ring? I can't seem to find it just randomly clicking places to go.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Ok this is going in the realms of off topic, so this is the last im replying to you.

So imagine the game did have a scat fetish in it, and the game asked you whether you wanted to see it. You obviously said no, but then 5 seconds later your watching Mary eat shit. Not cool right? Sure your not invested in the game so you might just delete it, but some people are. And this is a forum where the games discussed, is it not valid to say that might not be great game design? Of course it is. And im not even going to explain how a forced NTR scene is out of place in a non-NTR route. Im not even sure you read what I said at this point.
But point is Darnell hasnt done anything to her, nothing major at least, no dicksucking or fucking. He just made her strip.
Your example would make more sense if you said "imagine if you saw Mary in the toilet and she was about to take a dump" by how the update did it, you wouldnt see the shit. You would immediately be prompted with "Do you not like Scat?" and then whether you say yes or no, it would show you the shitting or not.

So if that happened? No, I wont mind at all. I had the option to back out before I actually saw the shit. Like this game has so many kinks that arent my forte, I dont like BDSM, do you see the game asking me if BDSM can be turned off or on? No. Even if it didnt ask me about Danny and went straight to Red fucking him because hes messed up like that, why would I bitch about it? Someones getting off on it, I can just skip it. Or will seeing one hint of Red fucking Danny mean I'm gay? Is that how it works?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Maybe input something else than 'Mary' when starting a new game? Game already calls her your and my Mary...
Yeah, it's clear that Mary is placeholder for Mom anyway. Even without any patch, I dont even remember anymore if they said youre her son or step son. Like with Summertime Saga, I just instantly assume youre all related since thats clearly what the intent is. The "step" thing is just a run around to not get in trouble or something, or its there for people who cant separate fiction and reality so they want the thrill of incest but a legal loophole version.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
hello need a bit help,cant trigger scene with Carla in classroom at evening ,i buy scotch but Carla not there

Hacktor

Dec 16, 2020
Good update. I hadn't jacked off for like a month and today I accidentally exploded like fire on my keyboard. GG from me.
Just one suggestion if UberPie and Lostraven ever read this: if possible, add more camera angles to sex scenes[this would be better than a mega update imo]. Otherwise no complain from a freebie. Thanks for the upload <3

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Seems stupid to have NTR in a non NTR route. Does the dev think NTR only counts if the person is balls deep in someone? NTR/being cucked is a turnoff and I avoid those games like the plague, but ironically I love Netori/girl stealing. I was already kind of pissed that my saves got nuked and would have to play it all over again, but now that I read about what happens with the surprise NTR I think I will pass.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Seems stupid to have NTR in a non NTR route. Does the dev think NTR only counts if the person is balls deep in someone? NTR/being cucked is a turnoff and I avoid those games like the plague, but ironically I love Netori/girl stealing. I was already kind of pissed that my saves got nuked and would have to play it all over again, but now that I read about what happens with the surprise NTR I think I will pass.
saves dont transfer through updates. no idea why, but you get a clean slate every time an update comes up.

Feb 5, 2018
Awesome update, wasn't as much content as I'd expect given the disparity between version numbers but a lot of quests/characters got moved along and some great sex scenes added. The changing characters mechanic seems really out of place, and seems like it would add much more work than is worth it, but what do I know. Main story is actually intriguing and interesting, almost all characters have a variety of content.

Don't really know why everyone is crying about NTR, unless you specifically opt-in to it, it's entirely avoidable.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes