Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
I'm kind of amazed they've milked this for so long without adding a single, actual sex scene to the game. Why? What's their goal?
The promise of sexual content being added in a future update keeps you interested.

You've heard of the 'carrot on a stick' metaphor right?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm Stuck at 67.7%, I've seen the bathroom scenes, the 2 hole+knife yard scenes, fence repair 2 scenes, and It doesn't give anymore quests...
What to do?

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck at 55.6%, i've done the scenes with the erotic panties, the new phone and Becca, I've been able to get into mom's room, but no further, can't do more than seeing her, I saw the neighbour scene quickly with the dildo, and Clara who needs to take semen samples. They talk about corruption but I Don't know how to change this stat, i'm really lost please someone does have a walkthrough or can explain me how to do ? The game seems nice but I'm freakin' lost :/ By the way I bought all the items available currently at my time : hammer, erotic panties and phone. Thanks.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck at 55.6%, i've done the scenes with the erotic panties, the new phone and Becca, I've been able to get into mom's room, but no further, can't do more than seeing her, I saw the neighbour scene quickly with the dildo, and Clara who needs to take semen samples. They talk about corruption but I Don't know how to change this stat, i'm really lost please someone does have a walkthrough or can explain me how to do ? The game seems nice but I'm freakin' lost :/ By the way I bought all the items available currently at my time : hammer, erotic panties and phone. Thanks.
What is this scenes with the erotic panties?
The fap only option does not appear at school bathroom, I'm fapping like crazy, but only the fap for money option appear...

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Can't input the cheat code because for some reason the 0 turns into an o in the cheat screen. Anyone else got this?

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Still on the road to NTR/mother-cucking? Haven't played this since two updates ago, and probably gonna wait for a while yet.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Just saw v0.6.1A for download today and tried this game for the first time. As the intro said, it's just a linear storyline for now, so not hard.

Got to over 95% and then noticed the knife, which enabled two scenes of looking through the bigger hole dug out of the fence. So, now at 100% !

Overall, it's OK. It feels like Summertime Saga in many ways, just much more basic.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes