jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
In the orig version:
You stop him making her suck his cock. But when you arrive he is molesting her, grabbing tits, slapping ass etc.

The hotfix version should be that he does nothing unless you let him.
I understand you might not know or can’t talk about it but are we supposed to get art for the scene after the MC runs away? Or even play it as Mary later with the NTR update? Seemed kind of weird it was added in and we didn’t even get to see it really happen.

Reactions: oStarfreako
Jul 14, 2017
It was original planned to be a totally separate route.

While I cannot go into the specifics, the team felt that Darnell was too little of a threat in this route, and occasionally, needed to pop up to be an active antagonist with the occasional optional scene.
The real threat Darnell is giving is in Uberpie patreon count if he keeps adding random unavoidable groped ntr scenes man

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I decided to check on here because its been quite a while since i followed. i even remember the ntr tagged getting removed and put on like 2 different times. i liked in the very beginning when they hinted like there might be something that will happen between darnell and the mother and was wondering when it would happen... Many updates later i read that something FINALLY happens and you get blue-balled LOLOLOL and honestly sometimes its just me but no matter the route i played i always felt that the MC can be a pos himself and deserves a little punishment like his mom getting taken from him just my opinion though. :KEK:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes