no one here

May 15, 2017
i deleted the optional save cause i wanted to reload it to change names but i no longer have that option how do i get it back i tried deleting folder and extracting again that didnt work

no one here

May 15, 2017
help i deleted the cheat save cant continue from new update deleted folders and re-extracted and nothing there what do i do how to reset save directory

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If you don't follow the game then why even comment? If you did follow closely you'd know that NTR was just added for the second time. So it's not like people are randomly picking a NTR game to rant a lot of people including myself was blindsided.
I'm interested enough to play the updates and to comment about it.
I don't follow close = I don't live in this thread.
There was no NTR in this update to seethe about.

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
Frankly, NTR is not my style and it bothers me. I was following it because I liked the story, visuals and scenes of this game. I looked at the comments a bit and was disappointed to see that it was written as NTR on the non NTR route.

everyone has their own thoughts and tastes, this is not something we can discuss. but if not avodiable NTR route, I don't think I will continue with this game. I wish success to the DEV with his game. some people can like this kind of thing. sorry to say but I don't like and I don't understand why DEV needs to add this NTR tag on the game which is perfectly and normally goes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes