ayakkusu

Mar 24, 2019
Hello i think i have a problem, my problem is to install those 3 cameras 1 bath/2 in bedroom correct,? but when i install those cameras and try to move away he asking me to install a camera.. so is this a bug? or the game stuck and i have to make a new start.??

henrikad

May 6, 2018
Guys can someone explain why so many of the comments in recent days are about NTR stuff? I don't get it, has there been any new NTR scene added in the new update? or are people still talking about that first track scene with the black guy gropping that girl? because that scene has been in the game for years, how on earth can people still be talking about that lmao?

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
there is a bug in the gym. I could not gain my strength .though I click the screen many times.no reaction for it
I can only lift the iron one time.
I must end the game and restart it for one strength up

Last edited:

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Guys can someone explain why so many of the comments in recent days are about NTR stuff? I don't get it, has there been any new NTR scene added in the new update? or are people still talking about that first track scene with the black guy gropping that girl? because that scene has been in the game for years, how on earth can people still be talking about that lmao?
there is an unavoidable NTR scene now

I consider NTR to be worse than even scat, so this is a big drawback for me.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes