MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
how to finish the study, study, study quest.
I go to Clara's house and from there does not let out something that needs to be done writes.
one scene not open 3 from the end, who knows how to open.

Reactions: WtfRien

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
That could have been used in the NTR path of this game, if it's coming. And the scene we know happen was not shown here, the BJ that happens with Mary and Darnell was never explicitly show and we just see the aftermath of it. That actually sucks, because for the discussion it caused, I thought we would actually see it happens. But no we don't, and that was disappointing IMO.

I like playing both paths, the dominant MC path right now and the NTR path, when it comes. You don't need to bring it in the current path unless you make it like you fail mission or choose something wrong leading to NTR of the girls.

lostraven Since we already have mind altering drugs in this story. If you want to spice it up, make it like a punishment for choosing the wrong choice leading to NTR. This will be more fairly balanced than what was implemented in the game. And the MC has to watch out for the cult and Darnell as any mistakes he make will lead to losing his women to them in game. Making it more of an avoidable NTR, which probably won't lead to such backlash from the players.

Because I see the merit in having Darnell as your opponent. But the way it was done could have been better at the end.

Last edited:

Saint Veloth

Apr 30, 2017
The latest one is the beginning of the new update.
The rest are my saves that I made from time to time for people that have bugs and don't feel like replaying the whole update.
They're from the version without bugfix but I believe that they should work.
btw. Saves from Taffy Tales are stored at AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales
My man, thanks for this, but these are not the save files. These are just the pngs for the thumbnails of the saves.
Save location is a mystery to me, haven't been able to find it yet

Last edited:

Saint Veloth

Apr 30, 2017
I no longer have the save file to skip to the new update
How can I either recover this or download it
this has been posted by like 6-7 people and no one has gotten an answer
ffs are we just stuck fast forwarding through the entire game?
Same thing happened to me. Managed to retrieve it this way:

Go to the registry editor (saves are stored in the registry for some reason). Look for UberPie. It's in 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/UberPie'.
Delete that shit.
Now extract and run this file I attached, it's a .reg file from an old update.

Now you can go into the game and click load. You should see a new file there. Just load and insert the code as you normally would ( euueiu )

Hope it works for you

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Taffy Tales V0.47.5a
Task :what is this thing ? somewhere private to take a closer look
...Where PLS!

Jul 22, 2017
The latest one is the beginning of the new update.
The rest are my saves that I made from time to time for people that have bugs and don't feel like replaying the whole update.
They're from the version without bugfix but I believe that they should work.
btw. Saves from Taffy Tales are stored at AppData\LocalLow\UberPie\TaffyTales
too bad nobody knows the mac's save location.

ah well, bootcamp ftw

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Got two question 1 is the Mom gym event the only Ntr stuff currently and 2 if you let it happen will it affect later events?

Cloudfantasy

Feb 1, 2020
I am at the point where the quests asks me:
Where is mom!?
visited every location but i just cant find her. anyone around who can help me out?

Isidoro

Mar 3, 2019
Same here... i start new game, (even follow step-by-step a walkthrough) i cant see Mary's Shower scene... i do everything, but when go in the living room and i dont see the bathroom door open... and when i enter i can only "check" some stuf...
Day 8 - cant peep (bathroom)
Day 9 - same
Day 10 - same
Day 12 - in kitchen cant do "fridge - get some food "; i have only "check the fridge" (or cupboard)
Day 14 - on the shop i cant buy the Screwdriver (doesnt appear) , so i cant repair the bathroom in my house (from walkthrough i cant finish all this line: "go to the shop and buy the screwdriver > House bathroom > calibrate it > Kitchen > Store > buy the glue" (exept for buy the glue); same for (night)> go to the kitchen > scale sabotage
now i stopped at day 15

So basically i cant have/finish all mission related to Mary/my House... and from day 8 i never see again Mary in other scene or room...

Some1 have an idea for fix it!?!

thx
I have to quote myself :p

but some1 can give me a save file AFTER peep mary the bathroom (shower)!?! so i can continue the game... thx

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I must say that i'm a little disappointed by this update, because i don't like swap choices( from Peter to Mom for example) This long time passed between the last update, it could have been better spent, developing the figure of danny for example or The Mc Sister. I hope there is no danger of lack of ideas.

Sep 17, 2018
So I accidentally deleted the Save Unlock file. How do I get it back?
Wh-, h-, w-, HOW-WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP DOING THAT!!?!??!?! Not to you persanolly/don't take it persanolly, just last straw. So many comments with: "I aCcIdEnTaLlY DeLetEd mY SaVe FilE" (thanks, LostRaven, I REALLY needed that "mock" thing), like how and why???? After so many updates in this game and many others, this shit never happened to me, not even ONCE! NOT ONCE! And in this thread you guys done it like 20~30 times in 40~like pages and I'm not even talking about "the silent ones". They'll look at thread, search through it, find their needed answers and be gone.

I'm not mad or anything at you - I'm astounded. How do you do that, people.

Last edited:

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
My man, thanks for this, but these are not the save files. These are just the pngs for the thumbnails of the saves.
Save location is a mystery to me, haven't been able to find it yet
Damn thought he somehow encoded the png, so they also serve as saves ;/
If you find the location dm me and I'll update the previous post then.
Don't feel like searching for it tbh.

BK186

May 18, 2017
i stuck to, opened scenes %73,3 but there just say "i could probably put these things into something" and there is nothing happened.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes