lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That could have been used in the NTR path of this game, if it's coming. And the scene we know happen was not shown here, the BJ that happens with Mary and Darnell was never explicitly show and we just see the aftermath of it. That actually sucks, because for the discussion it caused, I thought we would actually see it happens. But no we don't, and that was disappointing IMO.

I like playing both paths, the dominant MC path right now and the NTR path, when it comes. You don't need to bring it in the current path unless you make it like you fail mission or choose something wrong leading to NTR of the girls.

lostraven Since we already have mind altering drugs in this story. If you want to spice it up, make it like a punishment for choosing the wrong choice leading to NTR. This will be more fairly balanced than what was implemented in the game. And the MC has to watch out for the cult and Darnell as any mistakes he make will lead to losing his women to them in game. Making it more of an avoidable NTR, which probably won't lead to such backlash from the players.

Because I see the merit in having Darnell as your opponent. But the way it was done could have been better at the end.
Sorry for the slow reply,

Well originally we promised totally separate routes which has now somewhat been thrown out the basket, but I'll try mention something there possibly. The main thing should be NTR is always avoidable.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Sounds like cheap padding to drag out s
The whole thing that's sparking some controversy is that you cannot stop the groping part... which is against her will... and not really NTR... Because of the whole 'against her will' thing. It is unwanted sexual harrasment on one of your girls though, so some people seem to be way too sensitive to that.
That IS NTR. Any sexual physical contact with a girl or forcing her to do something like stripping is still NTR. The girls feelings do not factor if its NTR or not, its the act itself that matters.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
That could have been used in the NTR path of this game, if it's coming. And the scene we know happen was not shown here, the BJ that happens with Mary and Darnell was never explicitly show and we just see the aftermath of it. That actually sucks, because for the discussion it caused, I thought we would actually see it happens. But no we don't, and that was disappointing IMO.

I like playing both paths, the dominant MC path right now and the NTR path, when it comes. You don't need to bring it in the current path unless you make it like you fail mission or choose something wrong leading to NTR of the girls.

lostraven Since we already have mind altering drugs in this story. If you want to spice it up, make it like a punishment for choosing the wrong choice leading to NTR. This will be more fairly balanced than what was implemented in the game. And the MC has to watch out for the cult and Darnell as any mistakes he make will lead to losing his women to them in game. Making it more of an avoidable NTR, which probably won't lead to such backlash from the players.

Because I see the merit in having Darnell as your opponent. But the way it was done could have been better at the end.
would that make the game too hard and tiring? at least for me because I dont want to end in the wrong path because I choose something that I shouldn't have. But it is a good point.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The fuck is with all this cuckshit? The page explicitly says all NTR is avoidable but somehow you can't do shit to stop him stripping and groping your mom/sister/becca? Hey dev, if you like darnell that much just write a game about sucking his dick.
didn't they make an hotfix so you can choose to say no? at least in my version I have the option to stop before the groping in the gym

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Why don't you go fuck yourself? There's a better fucking idea.

Blaming me for shit I had zero say in, get fucked cunt.
So now you wanna snap back, watch your mouth. You guys promised individual routes for the game, NTR, Non NTR, and that secret "bestfriend" route with the sharing between MC and Darnell. People were invested to see the game play out in multiple routes, then "changed your minds" out of the blue, now wanna throw BS cuckshit into the route that was explicitly stated not to have that shit in it? and no one knew about it. Sounds manipulative to me.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So now you wanna snap back, watch your mouth. You guys promised individual routes for the game, NTR, Non NTR, and that secret "bestfriend" route with the sharing between MC and Darnell. People were invested to see the game play out in multiple routes, then "changed your minds" out of the blue, and no one knew about it. Sounds manipulative to me.
what do you expect when you insult him? there is a line and you crossed it

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
what do you expect when you insult him? there is a line and you crossed it
I didn't change my mind. Decisions were made.
No, I'm not allowed to talk about it more than that.

Also I'll tell anyone to get fucked, especially when I'm constantly blamed for things out of my damn hands.
I am not the lead dev.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Also I'll tell anyone to get fucked, especially when I'm constantly blamed for things out of my damn hands.
I am not the lead dev.
I know that you are not the one to blame here.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
So now you wanna snap back, watch your mouth. You guys promised individual routes for the game, NTR, Non NTR, and that secret "bestfriend" route with the sharing between MC and Darnell. People were invested to see the game play out in multiple routes, then "changed your minds" out of the blue, now wanna throw BS cuckshit into the route that was explicitly stated not to have that shit in it? and no one knew about it. Sounds manipulative to me.

I am not the lead dev.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019

I am not the lead dev.
so now you're not allowed to talk about it, sounds like they're avoiding being open about their decisions which is a bad move, especially if this update is anything to go by, it looks like shit is not going in the direction people wanted it to go, and they're not talking about it because majority of their patrons would disappear, is what its sounding like to me. Scummy as hell

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Just wanna say I'm very grateful we got a titfuck scene with Mary. I was worried it wouldn't be part of the first Mary update but it is and I'm very happy. I love titfuck scenes and it always annoy me when games have girls with huge tits but no titfucking.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes