Averageboy2304

Mar 10, 2018
Can't find Becca anywhere. I stuck at the quest where the MC ask Becca to watch a movie. I told to ask Sara but Sara's dialogue don't change or there isn't any new option for dialogue.

Edit: Quest's name is Find Becca

Reactions: relativeupstairs829

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, I didn't know that your hands are tied. I think your hands are also tied for one more game you are writing which also have optional NTR in it.

I only wish that you find your artist that matches your thoughts and writings and make your own game with avoiding NTR things as a whole. Redpillblues spoke very highly of you. That's why i'm suprised to see that scenes in this game, particularly in that Non-NTR path. I take back my criticism. Sorry.
I shouldn't have snapped the way I did. So I'm sorry to.
It's been a very frustrating launch to say the least.

In every team there's power dynamics, and unless you're the lead dev you are more than likely replaceable etc, so even if you disagree with something, like any job, you have to fall into line.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a problem, I cannot finish my task in the gym. I reach level 7. I have time, but the game is failing

Despair64

Mar 6, 2020
this is weird ? are people dumb or playing dumb i don't understand ? why do you snap on the writer ? the person that literally kept you updated this whole time even tho it's not his job nor is he obligated , his job is to write for the scenes that the dev give him ? why do you lash on him about NTR or not ? if you have a complaint go give it to Uberpie , plus your downloading the game for free so you practically have no right to snap , it's not like you're paying money for it , you can just ... stop playing it , if you have a problem in your life please don't take it on other people. go to a therapist or punch a wall or i don't know

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Finished the update. Not the best one so far but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Here is a list of small bugs (linux version) and inconsistencies i found during the playtrough:
  • the "stroll in the park with Mary" event only triggers when accessing the park from the map but not when you go there from the school front via the button
  • After the Red "build something at night" event the room just reverted to normal and it was never mantioned again.
    Felt like something was cut from this release and this part was accidently left in the game. Hope there will be an explanation in the next update.
  • after Gerda is kidnapped you can still find her in her house and fuck her
  • some name placeholders (Peter) and textformat code in some dialogues

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlan

subx94

Dec 23, 2017
I've got
- Better get to school
-I should follow Becca's advise on 'research'

When I go to school, I get invited back to dinner then just a black screen? Any ideas?

Playaza

Mar 30, 2018
Update was some great stuff, definitely worth the wait in my eyes considering how much content it added. But I guess I have a note or two.

I know that the plans for Darnell either involved becoming bros or having him NTR you on the NTR path. But considering the trigger for the NTR path in the first place, there's got to be some kind of a third option, right? I mean, considering the fact that we've got pills
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has there been any consideration on a proper "revenge path" when it comes to Darnell? Or is getting with his sister the only route in mind for that? Mostly just curious at this point.

Reactions: Red88
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes