MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I hate this mini-game, my fingers hurt.
Developers must be out of their minds if they think that I' ll ruin my fingers (and my mouse also) to play this particular minigame. Go download AutoHotkey and then run a clicker script whenever you want to play the minigame. If you can't find any, dm me and I' ll send you mine with instructions.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm still waiting for Tiffany content. Been playing this game for god knows how long just for her. Don't know why but i like her a lot. Maybe It's her body shape which is very enticing.

As for the NTR scene in this update. I'm indifferent towards it. I don't love it but i don't hate it either. Could it have been handled better? Sure but for me personally, i wasn't too bothered by it

I'd say it was a decent update for the most part for me. Some of the scenes with Mary and the other girls was hot. The switching character thing did feel unnecessarily tedious especially on Mary's side. Sometimes you just do one single thing and nothing else happens. For me it felt pointless like i don't really need Mary's perspective if all she's going to do is get her razor and then go to sleep.

Anyway, looking forward to what's next.

deepheat

Oct 21, 2020
Can't find Becca anywhere. I stuck at the quest where the MC ask Becca to watch a movie. I told to ask Sara but Sara's dialogue don't change or there isn't any new option for dialogue.

Edit: Quest's name is Find Becca
For the "find Becca" quest, you need to talk to Sara at her house by clicking on the door.

I was stuck here as well because I couldn't interact with the door. Found out I didn't progress through Becca's route properly. What I had to do was go back to the school toilets, choose "Try to fap" until a new quest came up and go from there. At some point she invites you back to her place and you can finally click on the door.

Reactions: sharkrash

Raz

Jun 1, 2017
My biggest complaints about this game is how useless the "hints" can be and it seems like some events trigger out of order, some characters mentioned before ever seeing/meeting them, a few times I would be moving around and get a new quest update with nothing new in the menu. Overall I enjoy the game but I hope NTR stays in its own lane or at least blatantly obvious, I already hate the bully enough I want him humiliated at some point soon. I mean we have bimbo drugs couldn't we just drug him with something similar and dump him somewhere "fun"...

Reactions: allanl9020142

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Ok I've not played this game in over a year, I think, and was truly surprised by the amount of content that was added. I liked everything except switching characters from the mc to Mary at the end. Seriously I'd just finish the mc story first and add the others later and not make them mandatory to progress imo.
Congrats on the game so far, I feel there's more content here then in Summertime saga.

chaoneho

Feb 21, 2020
I am a non-English speaking speaker, so I hope you understand the lack of English skills.

Was Greda's enslavement and photos sent during Harry's requested vacation?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It was great update, I really enjoyed it, although most fetishes in this game absolutely not my piece of cake. Nevertheless, I've spend two days playing it from the beginning, this game worth it.
And I'd like to thank the developers of this game for their work.

mofa11

Mar 14, 2021
Hello Guys I need your help I try to run the game but I receive:" this app cannot run on your pc check with the publisher"
Does anyone encounter the same problem I´m using windows 10 pro 32bit

Feb 6, 2018
How often does the dev update the game?
Also hoping there will be some footjob content - the art is really great eventhough sometimes the dicking and overall proportions are a bit too much...

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Decision to add NTR aside I think it's the implementation most people have an issue with, me being one of them. Had Darnell just decided to be an asshole and forced her to do it under physical threat or by pure force and then MC comes in to save the day or watch it'd be less stinging than having to read Mary's inner dialogue, which quite frankly was moronic.

So she's confronted by some dude she actively hates and he has this "remote" in his hands that can "control" her. Instead of playing it off as like, it not working properly for him because she doesn't like him to begin with or whatever she instead decides that in order to not let her secret out her only option is to go along with the whims of this prick? Why? At that point she's knowingly giving him what he wants and the MC isn't around to see it so even if she didn't follow his orders it wouldn't matter because the MC wouldn't know it doesn't work.
When Darnell got beaten up the choice you make didn't change your relationship. If you help him your relation could soften and this NTR wouldn't happen cause he respect you now. And if you not help him this NTR would happen because nothing change between you. That choice would be perfect to put more Darnell in the mc life in my opinion. And that would lead in climax with the sister story cause Darnell is his boyfriend and that would lead to 2 differents ending for that story.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes