Dilios

Jun 23, 2017
Given that nobody has posted the hotfix and everyone is still playing an inferior (buggier) version, here.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.47.5a notes:

• Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.

• Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.

• Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.

•Fixed opening of a pool party scene.

• Fixed order of several objects.

• Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.

• Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.

• Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega -PC

Mega - MAC

Mega - Linux

Mega - Android
Does anynoe got this on nopy or other?Cant download from Mega

Last edited:

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020
Hello Guys I need your help I try to run the game but I receive:" this app cannot run on your pc check with the publisher"
Does anyone encounter the same problem I´m using windows 10 pro 32bit
I think the problem is your 32bit OS. The game runs on 64bit systems.

Reactions: mofa11
Aug 13, 2017
When Darnell got beaten up the choice you make didn't change your relationship. If you help him your relation could soften and this NTR wouldn't happen cause he respect you now. And if you not help him this NTR would happen because nothing change between you. That choice would be perfect to put more Darnell in the mc life in my opinion. And that would lead in climax with the sister story cause Darnell is his boyfriend and that would lead to 2 differents ending for that story.
For starters, the way I understand it, Tiffany is being used by Darnell somehow... At least that's how they make it seem up until THIS update where suddenly she's telling us we're wrong about him and really deep down he's different? Even though like a day later he instantly plots to bang not only our mother but Tiffany's as well. So that's already one contradiction caused by this whole [let's just shove Darnell in to cuck you because we want to] thing.

The next of course being the whole stupid decision making by Mary I've already gone into detail about in earlier posts. The hospital scene is odd because instead of addressing that between the MC and Darnell it's just...forgotten? So regardless of our choice that night the next time we see him he's trying to steal our MILF.

Also I hate to be that guy but the drunk dialogue was pretty cringy. I get that it's his first time being drunk but I was around the MC's age when I first got that drunk and wasn't anywhere near whatever they were going for here.

Ideally from the start it would've been that Red was an impulse driven, narcissistic sex addict who would step over anyone to get what he wants from the world, what he believes it owes him. This would then impact the MC, having realised that despite the split in personality it's still his own body committing these acts. He's just as complicit in them because he stands asides and watches. This would cause the MC to shift a little in behaviour. A watered down Red that has the confidence to get a little handsy with the girls they've already conquered and then when the time comes to this update where Darnell is close to cucking you he'd rush in and deck him.

But whatever I guess.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
I'm guessing spying on mary in the bathroom is still bugged? Downloaded the 0.47.5a version and it still won't let me do it

TheAkagi

Mar 17, 2020
I am have an issue with the "help around the house" option with the newest version, I go 3 dialog boxes in and then it just stops abruptly and it seems very odd. I have tried re-downloading the game in case it is a save file bug or something but no matter what i try i can't seem to get a clean game to start, it also still hast he gallery unlock i got previously and my old saved games(I even cleared the Uberpie folder in Appdata but that didn't seem to do anything at all.

anything someone else has experienced or is it just me?

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Ok, got a new problem besides the mary shower bug. Got to the point in Jessica's story where I had to buy mints then go to hers again on Sunday. I bought the mints, waited till Sunday, then went to her house and..........nothing! Tried it a couple of times and still nothing, so checked the shop again and mints weren't there (probably because I'd bought them) so checked my inventory and no mints in there either.....they've completely vanished and there is nothing to do at Jessica's house

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So according to the OP we need a code to unlock save slots for this game? Or am I incorrect in that assumption?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes